Fire Retardant Cuff Ribbing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Product style: Plain Knitted fabric
Color: Black/ blue or according to customers requirements
Ingredients: 100% aramid; 60/ 40 Cotton/ Modacrylic
Washing Time: Permanent flame retardant property
Flame retardant standards: EN533, EN11612, EN11611, ASTMD6413 Usage: Flame retardant clothing sleeve cuffs, waist.
Packaging Details: packed in roll , inner plastic bag, outer woven bag
- Posted By: XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8618937304149
- Address: The south of Xinzhong Road, Hongqi Zone, Xinxiang , XINXIANG, China
- Website: http://www.ysetex.com
Published date: January 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our company specializes in researching and producing protective
clothing, flame-retardant fabric and flame-retardant accessories.
Advanced equipments and strong technology make us can meet all kinds of
En61482 Xinxiang Manufacture Aramid Fire Resistant Clothing Sewing ThreadYarn / Thread - XINXIANG WEIS TEXTILES&GARMENTS CO.,LTD - China - January 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Yarn count: 20s/ 2, 40s/ 2, 40s/ 3, 50s/ 3 Material ï¼š100% ARAMID Brand ï¼šYSETEX Gradeï¼š AAA Grade Strengthï¼š â‰¥4300cn appliance : apparel, bag, home textil, etc Elongationï¼š â‰¥ 4.0% Shrinkageï¼š â‰¥0- 1% ( 150Â°C) Color ï¼šAny color can be cu...
Rugby Stripe ThrowYarn / Thread - Darzzi - USA - January 21, 2016 - contact company for price
We always try to live up to our style quote which is classic yet contemporary. Our newest introduction. the 100% cotton knitted Rugby stripe throw is reversible, affordable, with an appeal that is absolutely undeniable. Content: 100% Cotton Size: 50'...
Cellulose Acetate Tow For Cigarette Filter Rod SecheaYarn / Thread - SECHEA INDUTRIAL LIMITED - Hong Kong - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Sechea Industrial supply many type of Cellulose Acetate Tow which made of high- Class pulp, acetic acid and some other ingredient like acetone and TiO2 with high advance technology. Chemical Abstracts Services Number for the Diacetate cellulose is 90...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"