1x2 Solid State Switch - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The 1x1 and 1x2 solid- state fiber optical switch connects
optical channels by redirecting an incoming optical signal
into a selected output fiber. This is achieved using
patented non- mechanical configurations and activated via an
electrical control signal. Latching operation preserves the
selected optical path after the drive signal has been
removed. The all solid sate CL 1x1, 1x2 fiber optic switch
features low insertion loss, high extinction ratio, high
channel isolation, and extremely high reliability and
repeatability. It is designed to meet the most demanding
switching requirements of continuous operation without
failure, longevity, operation under shock/ vibration
environment and large temperature variations, and fast
The switch also has build- in circulator and isolator
functions. Electronic driver is available for this series of
Low Insertion Loss
Wide Wavelength Range
High Stability, High Reliability
Epoxy- free on Optical Path
Latching and Non- latching
Metropolitan Area Network
R& D in Laboratory
Typ: 0.7 , Max: 1.0
Polarization Mode Dispersion
Optical Power Handling
Switch Speed ( rise, fall)
- 40～ +85
( L) 58.2×( W) 8.4×( H) 8.4( ±0.2)
- Posted By: Coreray Optical Communication Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8615677199086
- Address: 26th Zhihong Science Part Keyuan RD, Nanning, China
- Website: http://www.coreray.com
Published date: February 28, 2015 -
- Business Description: ã€€ã€€ã€€Coreray Optical Communication(Nanning)Co., Ltd.
is a professional company to provide manufacturing services of passive
optical communication devices, including CM (Contract Manufacturing),
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing), ODM (Original Design
Manufacturing) and EMS (Engineering Manufacturing Service). The company
is committed to integrate optical planar waveguide (PLC) technology for
large scale applications. We have the world's leading high efficient
production process in optical waveguide device design, testing and
packaging. Our main products include Splitter Planar Lightwave Circuit
(PLC splitter), Optical Switch, Coupler,WDM, as well as training
services of PLC production line. All our high precision adjustment
production equipments and test equipment are manufactured by the
international leading company.
ã€€ã€€ã€€Coreray has been cooperating with several well known international optical companies and scientific research institutions, continuing to develop new technology and products. We have a complete set of pre sale, sale and after sales service mechanism and quality management system. We can also provide personalized design and production according to customer s special requirements. To meet the fast growing global demand of FTTH industry, we will focus on plane waveguide based product research, development, production and sales.
Din Rail Patch PanelCommunications - Equipment - FiberTek Pte Ltd - Singapore - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
If space constraint is a concern, the Din Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel, which is designed for termination or splicing of optical fibers can help to resolve the problem. The Din Rail Patch Panel is compact as compared with the other fiber optic patch ...
Gpon Epon 4 Lan 2 Rj11 Onu For Ftth Access SystemCommunications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Special features: â€¢Plug and play, features auto- detecting, auto- configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc. â€¢Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function. â€¢Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast featur...
Single 10gb Fiber Optic Switch 1 Port Sfp Slot 100base Fx 16port 10 TxCommunications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Features â€¢8* 10/ 100Mbps RJ45 Ports â€¢8 PSE Ports â€¢Complies with IEEE802.3af/ at Power over Ethernet â€¢Supports PoE Power up to 32W for each PoE port â€¢Auto detect power device â€¢PoE Overload Alarm LED â€¢Remote power and Data feeding up to 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"