Ethernet Single Fiber Media Converter Optic Network Switches 20km - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The PoE Switch is 8- port 10/ 100Mbps PoE switch with 8 port PoE. The PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power to IEEE802.3af/ at compliant Powered Devices ( PD) . The electrical power and data transmission on the same cable can expand your network to the places where no power lines or outlets, where you can install devices such as APs, IP cameras, or IP phones etc.
The PoE Switch provides a simple, cost- effective, and non- blocking wire- speed performance with 11- inch metal shape for desktop deployment in compact housing, office or department network application.
â€¢8* 10/ 100Mbps RJ45 Ports
â€¢8 PSE Ports
â€¢Complies with IEEE802.3af/ at Power over Ethernet
â€¢Supports PoE Power up to 32W for each PoE port
â€¢Auto detect power device
â€¢PoE Overload Alarm LED
â€¢Remote power and Data feeding up to 100m
â€¢Flow Control for Full Duplex operation and back pressure for Half Duplex Operation
â€¢2K MAC address, automatic address learning and address aging
â€¢Support Energy- Efficient Ethernet ( EEE) function ( IEEE802.3az)
â€¢Built- in power supply can be chosen by the customer
IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3az, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
Network Media( Cable)
10BASE- T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable ( â‰¤100m)
100BASE- TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable ( â‰¤100m)
Power ( Green) Max( Orange) PoE ( Orange) LINK/ ACT( Green)
MAC Address Table
2K, Auto- learning, Auto- aging
Transfer mode Store- and- Forward
Switching Capacity 1.6G
Dimensions ( L* W* H) 1.
Power Input AC: 100~240V, 50/ 60Hz
Power Output DC: 55V/ 2.3A, 55V/ 2.8A, 55V/ 3.6A( Optional)
Certification CE, FCC ClassB
PoE port Port1~8
PoE Power on RJ45 Mode A 1/ 2( +) , 3/ 6( - )
PoE Power Output Voltage: 55V DC Power: 32W( Max)
PoE Power Budget 110W/ 140W/ 180W ( According to the power )
Operating Temperature 0Â°C ~ 40 Â°C ( 32 Â°F ~104Â°F )
Storage Temperature 40 Â°C ~ 70 Â°C ( - 40 Â°F ~158Â°F )
Operating Humidity 10% ~ 90% non- condensing
Storage Humidity 5% ~ 90% non- condensing
- Posted By: Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86013757160591
- Address: 2F,C Building,HuahaoTai Industrial Park,Longhua, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.hua-network.com
Published date: April 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen H-NET Technology CO. Ltd.( short for H-NET), is one of the leading manufacturers of IP Networking products in China.
The company headquarter lies in Shenzhen and business offices are established in main cities all over the country. Now we have established two R&D centers in Shenzhen and Shanghai, with professional R&D engineer team to develop and improve our technology and products. Our current items cover EPON,GPON,SFP,Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Network Security Products.
Golden Supplier Hua Net Technologies Company 10 100m Ethernet Over Coaxial Eoc ConverCommunications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Overview 1 port Slave coaxial cable network unit is a HUA- NETAtheros 6400 / 7400 chip scheme EOC ( Ethernet over Coax) Slave which can be networking with Master coaxial cable terminal ( Master) . They can build Layer- 2 Ethernet transmit net...
Gpon Olt Optical Line Termination Network Terminal Hzw E814 01Communications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 13, 2016 - contact company for price
HZW- E814- 01 is an OLT small telecom equipment which provides 4downlink 1000M PON ports, 4uplink GE Combo ports. The height is only 1U for easy installation and space saving. Each PON supports up to 64 terminals, Cortina chip CS8021, The whole devic...
Optical Network Gepon Onu With Wifi Ports Hzw E801Communications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction: HZW- E801 ONU is an EPON broadband terminal device designed for fulfilling FTTH request of telecom operators, internet access of SOHO people and renovation request of EPON+EOC infrastructure of Broadcast & TV companies. This product is ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"