Free Space Isolator For Optical Transceiver - Chinaprice: 2.50 Dollar US$
Free Space Isolator is widely used for optical transceiver/modules.
Good Temperature Stability
Package Size Diversity
10G LR, ER, ZR SFP+/XFP
GPON OLT/10G PON
40G LR4 QXFP+/100G CLR4
Long Haul High Speed Module
Isolation at 23℃(Min): 38dB
Insertion Loss at 23℃(Max):0.20dB
- Posted By: SINY OPTIC-COM Co.,LTD.
- Phone: +8613653864904
- Address: No 3,Building,Industrial Park,Xiuwu County,Jiaozuo,Henan,China, jiaozuo, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.siny.hk
Published date: October 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: We design,produce and sell the Free Space Isolator,Free Space Isolator With Receptacle,Free Space Isolator with Pigtail,Receptacle,Pigtail,Faraday Isolator,Opto Isolator
Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mpo Mtp To Om3 Om4 Lc Sm MmCommunications - Equipment - Shanghai GOVO Telecom - China - February 12, 2017 - contact company for price
The MPO cabling system, due to its modularity, offers installers and operators reduced time & effort for installations, modification and maintenance of a structured communication cabling for demands of data centers (acc. to EN50173-5:2007 and ISO...
Japan Sumitomo Type 81c Fusion Splicer Fc 6s Fiber Cleaver And Bu 11 BatteryCommunications - Equipment - Shanghai GOVO Telecom - China - February 12, 2017 - contact company for price
Type-81C direct core monitoring fusion splicer is developed on the basis of the concept of "ultra-fast splicing in every environment. It has many innovative features to simplify the use and ownership. The touch screen display makes the Type-81C easy ...
Japan Fsm 70s Single Core Fusion Splicer With Ct 30 CleaverCommunications - Equipment - Shanghai GOVO Telecom - China - February 12, 2017 - contact company for price
The Fujikura 70S is a fully ruggedized, core alignment fusion splicer, providing consistent, low loss, splice performance. A new programmable "automatic wind protector" closes and begins the splicing process after clamping the fibers in position or p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"