Fusion Splicers Chinese Decfuse Dec36 With Fiber Cleaver - Chinaprice: contact company for price
-Equal to Fujikura 60s, Sumitomo 39
-1st Class Machine in China
-1 Year's Warranty
-7 Days' delivery
-Fiber cleaver included
-Type:Optical Fiber Fusion Splicing Machine
Why Purchase from us
1. Equal to Fujikura FSM-60s, Sumitomo Type-39
2. First Manufacture in China
3. Fastest splicing (8 second) in the world
4. 1 year warranty
5. 7 days delivery + low shipping cost by air
- Posted By: DecFuse Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8657188800993
- Address: No. 423 Moganshan Road, Rich Building, Gongshu Dis, hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.decfuse.com
Published date: June 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: DecFuse Co., Ltd specialized in Fusion Splicer, OTDR, Cable identifier,
Fiber testing instruments
DecFuse developed the fastest and easiest automatic Fusion Splicer
Din Rail Patch PanelCommunications - Equipment - FiberTek Pte Ltd - Singapore - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
If space constraint is a concern, the Din Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel, which is designed for termination or splicing of optical fibers can help to resolve the problem. The Din Rail Patch Panel is compact as compared with the other fiber optic patch ...
Gpon Epon 4 Lan 2 Rj11 Onu For Ftth Access SystemCommunications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Special features: â€¢Plug and play, features auto- detecting, auto- configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc. â€¢Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function. â€¢Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast featur...
Single 10gb Fiber Optic Switch 1 Port Sfp Slot 100base Fx 16port 10 TxCommunications - Equipment - Shenzhen Hua-Net Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 4, 2016 - contact company for price
Features â€¢8* 10/ 100Mbps RJ45 Ports â€¢8 PSE Ports â€¢Complies with IEEE802.3af/ at Power over Ethernet â€¢Supports PoE Power up to 32W for each PoE port â€¢Auto detect power device â€¢PoE Overload Alarm LED â€¢Remote power and Data feeding up to 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"