0 5u Utp Ftp Jack Shutter Patch Panels 24 Port 90 Degree - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
*24 Port UTP/FTP Patch Panel by 0.5Unit Height
*Jack Shutter for Each Individual Port to Keep Dust Away
*KRONE & Dual (KRONE/110) Punch Down 90-Degree
*Terminating 4 Pairs, 22-26 AWG Solid and Stranded Wire
*Wiring Standard: 568A & 568B
*Cat.5e (100Mhz), Cat.6 (250Mhz) and Cat.6A (500Mhz)
*Compliance with TIA/EIA 568 C.2 Standard
*10G Channel Performance Compliance with IEEE802.3an
*Lacquer Finish (black)
*Package: 1pc/Box; 6pcs/Carton
- Posted By: CT Links
- Phone: 886424264758
- Address: 1F., No.2-3, Xinxing Rd., Beitun Dist., , Taichung City, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.ctlinks.com.tw
Published date: March 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: CT Links Technology, a professional supplier of structured cabling in Taiwan, offers complete and diverse structure cabling solutions, including the copper (C5E, C6 and C6A), fiber optic and wireless products, such as Patch cord, Bulk cable, Keystone Jack, Flush plate, Patch panel, Fiber patch cord, Fiber connector, Fiber adaptor, Fiber enclosure, Media converter, Cable management, Shelf, Power over Ethernet (POE), Antenna, CPE, Accessories and so on.
Cat6e Utp Network Cable With 24awg 4prs Pvc Jacket 305mCommunications / Internet - Shenzhen Brother Young Development Co., ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Cat6ã€Šã€Šã€Šã€Šã€Šã€Š 1. Structure: Conductor: Solid/ stranded wire CU/ CCA/ CCS Twisted pair: 4 Shield: to your optional Drain wire: to your optional Braid: to your optional Insulation: PE Jacket: PVC Rip cord: Yes Center Splitter: Yes Rated Temper...
Metal Tiles Tile Roof RoofingCommunications / Internet - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Metal Tiles offer a cost saving solution in comparison with heavier alternative roof tiles, as they require less reinforcing timber in the roof bracing. In addition to the cost saving benefits of a lightweight roof, KRS Lightweight Metal Tiles are al...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"