Glc Sx Mm Compatible 1 25g Sfp Transceiver - Chinaprice: 8.50 Dollar US$
Up to 1.25Gb/s Data Links
Duplex LC connector
Up to 550m on 50/125μm MMF
850nm VCSEL laser transmitter
Single +3.3V Power Supply
Low power dissipation <1W typically
Industrial /Extended/ Commercial operating temperature range:-40°C to 85°C/-5°C to 85°C/-0°C to 70°C Version available
RoHS compliant and Lead Free
1.25 Gb/s 1000Base-SX Ethernet
Other Optical Links
- Posted By: Shenzhen WareX Technologies Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +86-0755-89350578
- Address: 4/F, Bldg E, No.9 East Area of ShangXue Industry Park, Bantian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.warex.cn
Published date: November 21, 2016 -
- Business Description: Main Products:
DAC & AOC cable
Ethernet media converter
Passive xWDM Multiplexer
Cisco Huawei Zte Compatible 1.25g 1550nm Sm 120km Sfp Optical Transceiver With DdmCommunications / Internet - ETU-Link Technology Co., LTD - China - November 11, 2016 - 70.00 Dollar US$
Cisco HUAWEI ZTE Compatible 1.25G 1550nm SM 120KM SFP Optical Transceiver with DDM Specification Data rate: 1.25G Wavelength: 1550nm Distance: 120KM Interface: LC Fiber: SM DDM: Yes Place of origin: Made in China Port:Shenzhen Working temperature: Co...
100g Sm 10km Cfp2 Lr4 Optical TransceiverCommunications / Internet - ETU-Link Technology Co., LTD - China - October 17, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
100G SM 10KM CFP2 LR4 Optical Transceiver Specification Data rate: 100G Wavelength: 4*25 Distance: 10KM Interface: LC Fiber: SM DDM: Yes Place of origin: Made in China Port:Shenzhen Features Compliant with 100GBASE-LR4 Support line rates from 103.125...
M01swg24f4a 24 4 Gigabyte Fiber SwitchCommunications / Internet - Guangdong IPT Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - June 7, 2016 - contact company for price
M01SWG24F4A, provides 24xSFP gigabyte fiber ports, four gigabit combo (TX/SFP) optoelectronic multiplexing port, with the full speed non packet losing switching capacity. 8.8 G backplane bandwidth, non blocking transmission capacity, ensured the grow...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"