10 Pair Disconnection Module - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Grey base and white body,
Mertial: PBT/ ABS/ PC
Our telecom accessories line include: connection and disconnection terminal, 10 pair magazine, IDC PCB module, indoor and outdoor distribution box, MDF 100 pair terminal block, jumper wire frames, modules, faceplates, optical fiber accessories, protector units and insertion tools.
Our network components line include: Cat 5e, patch cord, patch panel, ADSL
- Posted By: Ningbo GMF Telecom Technology Co.,LTD
- Phone: 8615258303857
- Address: MAYAN INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT,HENGHE TOWN,CIXI, NINGBO, China
Published date: March 19, 2015 -
- Business Description: Our company supply passive telecom network products.We offer high quality products at most competitive cost,in the field of copper telecommunications & networking cabling system.We also offer innvoative solutions for cost effective FTTX.
2 Fibers Splitter BoxCommunications - Ningbo GMF Telecom Technology Co.,LTD - China - March 19, 2015 - contact company for price
2 fibers splitter box overall dimension : 102mm* 167mm* 31mm Max Capacity: SC 2; LC 4; PLC 4; GMF has its own production equipment, own mold development tooling workshop and own Testing lab facilities. We have good capacity of the production. In the ...
Single Fiber Armored Indoor CableCommunications - Anfkom International Co.,Limited - China - November 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Application: ☆ . Adopted to indoor distribution. . ☆ . As pigtail of communication equipment. ☆ . Suitable for communication equipment served. ☆ . Can be installed conveniently and perated simply. Characteristics: ☆ . 0....
Stranded Non Metallic Armored Outdoor CableCommunications - Anfkom International Co.,Limited - China - November 19, 2014 - contact company for price
Application: ☆ . Adopted to Outdoor distribution. ☆ . Suitable for aerial . pipeline laying method. ☆ . Long distance and local area network communication. Characteristics: ☆ . FRP strength. filler protect tube fiber. steel ta...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"