Cat5e Cat6 Rj45 Utp Keystone Jack - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Covered with metal that provides well anti- EMI performance
Contract : phosphor bronze , phosphor bronze with 6 to 50 u ' gold plate .
Available in Cat 5e/ 6, T568 A , T568 B wiring . meeting every cabling requirement
Accept 22- 26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4- 0.6 mm
Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss .
High reliability and superior performance .
- Posted By: Ningbo QICC Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8657462595175
- Address: No.77 Binhai 2 Road, Hangzhou Bay Economic Develop, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.nbqicc.com
Published date: June 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Ningbo QICC Electronics Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of
keystone jack, patch panel, network tool, cable tester, faceplate, cable
management, wiring block, patch cord and other network cabling products.
Rj45 Utp 90 Degree Keystone JackCommunications - Ningbo QICC Electronics Co., Ltd. - China - June 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Housing material: PC UL94v- 0 Insert material: Flame retardancy ABS UL94v- 0 PCB material: Fr- 4 thickness: 1.6mm Contact material: Phosphor bronze stamp pin t=0.35mm IDC contact material: Phosphor bronze t=0.50mm with nickel plating Wire: Awg 24- 26...
Rj45 Utp 180 Degree Toolless Keystone JackCommunications - Ningbo QICC Electronics Co., Ltd. - China - June 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Colour : Black and White or others available Upon request Size: 25.2mm high X 17mm wide X 35.1mm deep Angle: 180 Degree Temperature –Storage: - 40°C - +70°C Temperature –Operation: 0°C - +65°C Operating Humidity Range: - 10 °C To +60°C Housing Materi...
Fiber Optical PatchcordCommunications - Shenzhen Siemax Cable Technology Co.,ltd. - China - May 26, 2014 - contact company for price
MU connectors are half the size of SC connectors with push- pull function. The connectors are made of plastic housings and 1.25 mm zirconia ferrules. They are fully compatible with existing MU hardware. In addition to basic testing, some mechanical a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"