Lg G2 F320 Version Mobile Phone - Chinaprice: contact company for price
connected. Featuring a sleek, ultra-slim design, 2.26 GHz Qualcomm
Snapdragon 800 Chipset Quad-Core Processor, 1080p resolution screen, 13-
megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, and a 5.2-inch
Full HD 1080p IPS display. And if the LG G2 is lying on a surface face
up, there's no need to lift the phone to access the power button on the
back. With KnockON, the LG G2 can be powered on simply by tapping twice
on the display.
5.2' Full HD Display
13 MP Advanced Camera
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
2600 mAh battery
A simple knocking gesture wakes your phone display without picking it up
- Posted By: AC Electronic Ltd
- Phone: 85223251867
- Address: Canny Industrial Building, 33 Tai Yau Street, San , HongKong, China
Published date: August 28, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Htc One Mini 16gb 601s Mobile PhoneCommunications - AC Electronic Ltd - China - August 28, 2013 - contact company for price
Introducing the HTC One Mini a compact version of the award winning HTC One. The HTC One Mini has a compact 4.3 inch dosplay screen and a slim build. Its dual frontal stereo speakers, automatically updating home screen and low-light camera come in a ...
Sony Xperia M C1905 Mobile PhoneCommunications - AC Electronic Ltd - China - August 28, 2013 - contact company for price
Sony Xperia M is a new mid-range smartphone by Sony that comes with one- touch function which lets you connect and share your data to other smartphones based on its NFC (Near Filed Communication). Furthermore one- touch technology of this NFC enabled...
Huawei Ascend P6 Mobile PhoneCommunications - AC Electronic Limited - Hong Kong - August 21, 2013 - contact company for price
Elegant and edgy the new Huawei Ascend P6 is the world's slimmest smartphone. Measuring just 6.18mm in thickness, The Huawei Ascend P6 is designed to capture true beauty, and with a flawless 4.7' HD display, it has done precisely that. More than just...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"