Scicent G400p Asterisk Gsm Cards - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Scicent G400P provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 GSM channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
•Modular Design for GSM channels
•Up to 4 Simultaneous GSM Calls (Per PCI Slot)
•3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
The G400P provides scalable connectivity to GSM networks for your linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox GSM card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
G400P enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go GSM network. It also allows systems integrators to transform highly priced fixed to mobile voice traffic into a much cheaper mobile to mobile call management, with considerable savings.
G400P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, PBX in a Flash, trixbox® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
•GSM connectivity for PBX
•GSM VoIP gateway
•GSM callback services
•4 GSM channels
•1 SIM card per GSM channel
•Quad-Band GSM 850/ 900/1800/1900 MHz
•Fast call setup
•IMEI and PIN modification
•SMS batch receiving/sending in text and PDU mode with decoding of MSC(Mobile Service Center), AT command availability
•Support USSD, CLIP, CLIR
•DIGITAL audio quality (echo cancel)
•4 LEDs (network state indicators)
•32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.2 compliant
•32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
•Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
•Support external antenna
•Power: 30W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
•Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
•Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
•Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
•Available PCI Slot
•FCC Part 15, CE(EN55022, EN55024) and RoHS Compliant
Five Year Warranty!
- Posted By: SCICENT TECHNOLOGIES CO., LIMITED
- Phone: 8675529062061
- Address: F/3, Building B, The 3rd of Fuan Industrial City,, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.scicent.com
Published date: December 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: Scicent has now evolved to become a global leading provider of open
source telephony hardware and software products. Scicent serves the
Small and Medium Business and open source market with superior quality
products that lower communication costs, increase system flexibility and
enhance productivity in building PBX, Call Center, IVR and firewall
applications. Scicent continues to deliver innovative and cost effective
solutions to the open source community and will always do.
698 2700mhz 4g Lte Rubber Duck Antenna Sma Connector 12dbi Huawei B593 Indoor Omni DirectionCommunications - Shenzhen Deertom Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 23, 2016 - contact company for price
ELECTRICAL Model DT- ORA698- 2700- 12A FrequencyÂ Range 698- 960/ 1710- 2700MHz Gain 12dBi VSWR â‰¤2.5 Polarization Vertical MaxÂ Power 50W Radiation Omni Directional NominalÂ Impedance 50Î© Lightning Protection DC Ground MECHANICAL Connector SMA or ...
698 2700mhz 4g Lte Outdoor Omni Directional Fiberglass Antenna Post 5dbi N FemaleCommunications - Shenzhen Deertom Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 23, 2016 - contact company for price
ELECTRICAL Model DT- OFA698- 2700- 5 FrequencyÂ Range 698- 960/ 1710- 2700MHz Gain 4/ 5dBi Beamwidth H: 360Â° , E: 55Â° VSWR â‰¤1.8 Polarization Vertical MaxÂ Power 50W NominalÂ Impedance 50Î© Lightning Protection DC Ground MECHANICAL Connector N Fem...
Cat6 Cable Utp 23awg Solid Copper Category 6 Network Cables 305mCommunications - Crown Netcom Technology Ltd - China - April 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Cat6 Cable UTP 23AWG Solid Copper Category 6 Network Cables 305m - info at crownnetcom. com- 4 Pairs UTP Cat6 LAN Cable/ Network Cable Cat6 Cable ( 1, 000, 000 Boxes, Annual Production) Conductor: Material: Solid Bare Copper Number of pairs: 4 pairs ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"