Iphone 4s 32gb Verizon Refurbished Smartphone - Hong Kongprice: contact company for price
Black and White color
Warranty Policy for Refurbished Smartphone Wholesale
- It is our goal to provide our customer 100% satisfaction.
- We provide 30 Days Limited Warranty.
- Buyers must contact us to send the defective items back for exchange within the warranty period.
- Our warranty does not extend to any products that are physically damaged or that are not under normal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user's part.
- Product should be returned with original packages and must be returned in like-new condition with all accessories and packaging.
- Posted By: nDea Link
- Phone: 85291700017
- Address: Hong Kong , Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Published date: December 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hieteq Smart Phones Distribution OpportunityMobile Phones - HIETEQ - Australia - September 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Hieteq International is approving distribution its its products in different countries and states Companies interested in selling and distributing HIETEQ products can contact us. Hieteq Treo i series handset has been designed with one thing in mind; ...
8 Channels Wireless Voip GatewayMobile Phones - Shenzhen BaseWay - China - September 6, 2013 - contact company for price
BaseWay5008G GSM VoIP wireless access gateway is a multi-functional gateway used to effectively implement the smooth transition between PSTN and VoIP network. Through SIM card installed in gateway, BaseWay5008G series make the mobile phone registered...
Samsung I9502 Galaxys Iv 3g Dual SimMobile Phones - AC Electronic Limited - Hong Kong - June 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Samsung Galaxy S IV Duos GT-i9502 comes with two SIM card slots. It comes with a 5.0-inch Full high definition Super AMOLED display. The Samsung’s flagship is powered by Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset For taking images, there’s a 13.2 megapixels ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"