High Quality Ram Ddr Pc2100 2700 3200 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The standard frequency: 266/ 333/ 400Mhz
Type: DDR Long- dimm
Digit: 8 Bits
VDD: 1.8V( +/ - 0.1v)
Latency: 5- 5- 5- 18
IC chips brands: brand or OEM, original chips
Warranty: 5 years
1. DDR1 512MB/ 1GB/ 2GB
2. Full compatible
3. RMA: <1%
4. MOQ: 50 pieces, sample order is ok
5. Shipping by DHL, EMS, UPS, Air Cargo
- Posted By: Macroway Technology CO,.Limited
- Phone: 8675536989971
- Address: Block A, Stars Plaza, Futian District, Shenzhen, C, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szmacroway.cn
Published date: July 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: Macroway Technology is located in China and was founded in 2006. Our
company is a professional manufacturer which has been specialized in
researching, developing and manufacturing computer related products.
High Capacity Internal Hdd Hard Disk 1tbComputer - Hard Drives - Shenzhen Macroway Technology Co., Ltd. - China - May 6, 2014 - contact company for price
HDD Introduction: 1. Condition: 100% Brand New, bare drive factory sealed 2. Part number: 2.5' HDD for Laptop 640GB SATA 5400 FR HDD Features: 1. 1.8' hard disk drive 2. Supplies a convenient and easy way to take your data with you anywhere you go 3....
Usb 2 0 To Sata Hdd EnclosureComputer - Hard Drives - Shenzhen Zisun Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - November 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Features & Specifications: 1. Aluminum external enclosure will cool down 2.5' HDD easily 2. Allows device hot-swapping (Plug and Play) 3. Support HDD up to 1TB 4. Bus power (power consumption must under 5V/1A): Take the power from the host PC USB por...
Renice X5 Industrial Compact Flash CardComputer - Hard Drives - Renice Technology - China - November 22, 2013 - contact company for price
- Compatibilitity and interoperabiltity of all CF Cards with most available hardware and software-platforms - Resistance against shock and vibration, as well as ruggedness because of CF Card′s solid-state-technology and using only non-rotating ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"