Renice X5 2 5 Sata Ii Ssd - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Max Sequential Data Read/Write: 240MB/150MB/s (MLC)
- Capacities: 8GB~512GB (MLC) 4GB~256GB (SLC)
- Input voltage: 5V (±5%)
- Temperature ranges:
– Operation: 0~70°C (Standard) -40 to 85°C (Industrial)
– Storage: -50 to 95°C
- Intelligent features:
– Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad
block management algorithm
– Supports Power Failure protection, secure erase, dynamic power
management and SMART
- Posted By: Renice Technology Co., Ltd
- Phone: 86075583258725
- Address: Rm1101, Unit2, Block B, Kexing Science Park, No.15, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.renice-tech.com
Published date: October 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Renice X5 Cf Card SsdComputer - Hard Drives - Renice Technology Co., Ltd - China - October 24, 2013 - contact company for price
- Performance Read/Write Speed （MB/S） SLC 95MB/90MB MLC 95MB/65MB - Form factor: 1.0 inch (42.8mmX36.4mmX3.3mm) L×W×H - Density 2~128GB (SLC/MLC) - Input voltage: 3.3V (±5%) - Weight: 12±2g - ECC (Error Correction Code): Advanced 8/15 b...
Renice X5 16gb Slc Compact Flash CardComputer - Hard Drives - Shenzhen Renice Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Renice X5 series Compact Flash Card Renice X5 CF products comes with the industry standard Compact Flash form factor, provides both high performance and reliability, with great endurance working in harsh environment such as low/high temperature, grea...
Renice X1 32gb Slc Cfast CardComputer - Hard Drives - Shenzhen Renice Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Renice X1 series CFast card with Industrial operating Temp. Renice X1 CFast is a high performance and high reliability storage device based on NAND Flash technology that designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional hard disk dr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"