X1 Cfast Storage Cards - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Sequentila Data Read:140-150MB/s
Sequentila Data Write:60-140MB/s
Access Time: 0.1ms
● Form factor: 42.8mmX36.4mmX3.6mm(LxWxH)
● Interface standard: SATA
● Density: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB , 128GB (MLC:4GB~128GB, SLC:2GB~32GB)
● Input voltage: 3.3V (±5%)
● Commercial operating temperature range form 0 to +70℃
● Industrial operating temperature range form -40 to + 85℃
- Posted By: Renice Technology Co.,Limited
- Phone: 8675583258725
- Address: Rm1101, Unit2, Block B, Kexing Science Park, No., Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.renice-tech.com
Published date: November 1, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Industrial 2 5 Sataii SsdComputer - Hard Drives - Renice Technology Co.,Limited - China - November 1, 2013 - contact company for price
Renice X5 2.5' SATAII SSD solution, with below basic spec: ●Max Read/ Write: 240/185MB/s ●Supports data integrity protection when sudden power-off ●Supports one key secure erase function ●ECC of 72 bit per 1024bytes supports 5...
Renice X5 Cf Card SsdComputer - Hard Drives - Renice Technology Co., Ltd - China - October 24, 2013 - contact company for price
- Performance Read/Write Speed （MB/S） SLC 95MB/90MB MLC 95MB/65MB - Form factor: 1.0 inch (42.8mmX36.4mmX3.3mm) L×W×H - Density 2~128GB (SLC/MLC) - Input voltage: 3.3V (±5%) - Weight: 12±2g - ECC (Error Correction Code): Advanced 8/15 b...
Renice X5 2 5 Sata Ii SsdComputer - Hard Drives - Renice Technology Co., Ltd - China - October 24, 2013 - contact company for price
- Standard Serial ATA 2.6: SATA II, 3.0Gbps - Performance: Max Sequential Data Read/Write: 240MB/150MB/s (MLC) 240MB/185MB/s (SLC) - Capacities: 8GB~512GB (MLC) 4GB~256GB (SLC) - Input voltage: 5V (±5%) - Temperature ranges: – Operation: 0~70°C (Stan...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"