Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Battery Replacement For Laptop - Chinaprice: contact company for price
sale, Excellent customer service, strict confidentiality, fast
delivery!Full 1-year warranty and 30-day money back! Model No.: Dell
Mini 10 Battery Chemistry: Li-ion Volts: 11.1V Capacity: 4400mAh Size (L
x W x H): 204 * 410 * 45mm Shipping Weight: Color: Black SKU: DE084K
Brand new, no memory effect, ship to worldwide Dell 10 Battery online shop
Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Battery Replacement For Laptop
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Wuhan Electronics Bussiness COL.TD
- Phone: 8602787500311
- Address: wuhan changgang road, wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.discount-battery.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
China 7inch Android 2 3 Capacitive Tablet PcComputer - Laptops - Shenzhen GoldenCreel Electronics Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specifications: -LCD: 7-Inch TFT (800*480)16:9 Multi-touch screen -CPU: Contex A8 1.2Ghz , Three-core（CPU+GPU+VPU） -OS: Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread -Memory: 512M DDR3 -Storage: 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB optional -Language: support multiple la...
Replacement Sony Vaio Vgn Fz230eb Battery 10400mah 12cellComputer - Laptops - Sony Laptop Battery - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
SONY VAIO VGN-FZ230EB Battery 'Replacement Sony VAIO VGN-FZ230EB Battery, 6cell-12cell Sony VAIO VGN-FZ230EB Laptop Battery Power For VGP- BPS8 VGP-BPL8!' Battery Capacity : 10400mAh Battery Voltage : 11.1V Battery Type : Li-ion Battery Color : Silve...
Replacement Sony Vaio Vgn Fz240n Battery 10400mah 12cellComputer - Laptops - Sony Laptop Battery - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
SONY VAIO VGN-FZ240N Battery 'Replacement Sony VAIO VGN-FZ240N Battery, 6cell-12cell Sony VAIO VGN-FZ240N Laptop Battery Power For VGP-BPS8 VGP- BPL8!' Battery Capacity : 10400mAh Battery Voltage : 11.1V Battery Type : Li-ion Battery Color : Silver B...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"