Memory Card - Chinaprice: contact company for price
adapter allows use in mem Backwards, compatible with devices uses memory
stick pro media Backwards, compatible with devices uses memory stick pro
media Operating voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V, 1.65 ~ 1.95V Interface: 10-pin
serial memory stick, interface and 4-pin parallel Power consumption
(Parallel): 100mA (max.) Power consumption (Serial): 65mA (max.) Maximum
read speed: 80Mbps Maximum write speed: 80Mbps
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Shenzhen Poem Rui Electronics co.,Ltd
- Phone: 075583211635
- Address: Hunyun Building Zhen Xing Road FuTian ,Shenzhen, Shen zhen, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hp Memory 8gb Registered Pc2 5300ddr2 Dual Rank Kit 408854 B21Computer - Memory - Premier Digital Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name:8GB Registered PC2-5300 2x4GB DDR2 Memory Kit Type: RAM Module Number of Modules: 2 x4 GB Form Factor:240-pin DIMM Memory Speed :667 MHz Memory Size: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM Error Checking: EC Signal Processing: Registered Mem...
Hp Memory 16gb Fullybuffered Fbd Dimm Pc2 5300 Ddr2 Kit 667mhz 240 Pin 413015 B21Computer - Memory - Premier Digital Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Name:16 GB FBD PC2-5300 2 x 8 GB Option Kit Product Type: RAM Module Number of Modules: 2 x 8 GB Form Factor:240-pin DIMM Memory Speed :667 MHz Memory Size:16 GB Memory Technology:DDR2 SDRAM BL460c BL480c DL160 G5 DL360 G5 DL380 G5 DL380 G5 E...
Hp Memory 413015 B21Computer - Memory - Premier Digital Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Applicable models: HP ProLiant BL460c HP ProLiant BL480c HP ProLiant DL160 G5 HP ProLiant DL360 G5 HP ProLiant DL380 G5 HP ProLiant DL380 G5 Product performance: HP 16GB FullyBuffered DIMM PC2-5300 2x8GB DDR2 Memory Kit Large real stocks. We offer 1 ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"