Multi Touch Interaction System - Chinaprice: contact company for price
advanced computer vision technology, the Multi-Touch System could gain
and recognize the movements of man's fingers on the projection area (on
widow or table surface ) and control the software to react based on
man's natural gesture. And then, the projected pictures could be
pointed, zoomed, turned and dragged on the screen. This is a kind of
natural and convenient interactive mode.
Multi Touch Interaction System
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8601086525588
- Address: Room 610, 6/F, No. 10, Wangheyuan, Shuguang Garden, Beijing,China, China
- Website: http://www.xuanqun.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Panio Hdm1000 Matrix Hdmi Extender Over Cat 5e 6 And Fiber OpticComputer - Monitors - Projection - Panio Information - Taiwan - September 12, 2013 - contact company for price
HDMI extender is the innovative and powerful solution for video wall with cutting-edge technology. IR and RS-232 over IP make long-distance control easy and convenient. Features 1. Supports CAT. 5e/6 & Fiber Optic 2. Matrix and Daisy Chain HDMI exten...
Android4 0 Embedded ComputerComputer - Monitors - Projection - Boardcon technology limited - China - August 23, 2013 - contact company for price
The embedded computer based upon Samsung S5PV210AH-A0 ARM Cortex-A8 Core. It supports Camera, RFID, GPS, WIFI and WCDMA modules. Both Android2.3 and Android4.0 can run on the platform. It is excellent for industrial automation, gaming, medical device...
Crystal Clear Screen Protector For Iphone 5 TransparentComputer - Monitors - Projection - GTCOUPE Electronic Co.,Ltd. - China - August 5, 2013 - contact company for price
1.Protects the screen of your iPhone 5 from scratches 2.Will not alter the look and feel of your phone 3.Adopts TaiWan materials and innovative design 4.Good hardness performance for scratch-resistance 5.With anti-glare coating, clear & sharpen shado...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"