Rear Projection System - Chinaprice: contact company for price
the position of man's finger on the projection screen. Through
mathematical operation, the physical coordinate of the finger on the
projection screen is converted to logical coordinate on the computer
screen and control instruction. Therefore, the opening of the interface,
converting images, finding informations and other control functions
could be realized if the user touching the projection screen with his
finger or other tools.
Rear Projection System
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 8601086525588
- Address: Room 610, 6/F, No. 10, Wangheyuan, Shuguang Garden, Beijing,China, China
- Website: http://www.xuanqun.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Multi Touch Interaction SystemComputer - Monitors - Projection - Beijing Xuanqun Science and Technology Co, Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Multi-Touch Interaction is also called Multi-Touch System. Based on the advanced computer vision technology, the Multi-Touch System could gain and recognize the movements of man's fingers on the projection area (on widow or table surface ) and contro...
Virtual Book Or Interactive ProjectionComputer - Monitors - Projection - Beijing Xuanqun Science and Technology Co, Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Virtual Book (or Interactive Book Projection, Turning Pages in the Air, Interactive Flipping Book, Magic Book, Electronic Book) presents a virtual book, which is a projection image, in front of the visitor. Just standing in front of the table, the vi...
Rear Projection System Finding Screen CoordinateComputer - Monitors - Projection - Beijing Xuanqun Science and Technology Co, Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
The advanced computer vision technology is used to obtain and recognize the position of man's finger on the projection screen. Through mathematical operation, the physical coordinate of the finger on the projection screen is converted to logical coor...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"