Zevroid 27qu 2560x1440 High Resolution Monitor Usb 3 0 Hub - Koreaprice: contact company for price
Screen Size 27 inches
Color Depth 10bit, 1.07B colors
Viewing Angle 178/178
Response Time 2ms
Brightness 440 cd/m
Interface Type D-Sub, DVI, Other
Contrast Ratio 1000:1
Resolution 2560 X 1440
Special USB 3.0 HUB
Pixel Pitch 0.2331 X 0.2331mm
Brand Name OEM, ODM, Zevroid
Place of Origin South Korea
- Posted By: Zalcom Technology
- Phone: 827075297411
- Address: 2&3 Floor, Gilju-ro 425beon-gil, Wonmu-gu, Bucheon-si, Korea
- Website: http://www.zalcom.com
Published date: October 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: The best performance is the QUALITY for Zalcom.
Zalcom should be an assistant to help buyers having competitive QUALITY and PRICE.
Zalcom deals with all kind of DISPLAY PANELS, manufactures MONITORS with good design through OEM and ODM.
At present, Zalcom runs the research working on OLED lamps and smart performances.
Panio Tv150a Vga Kvm Chainable Extender Over Cat 5eComputer - Monitors - Panio Information - Taiwan - September 12, 2013 - contact company for price
TV150A is the innovative solution applied for a wide variety of HID devices extending in terms of excellent compatibility of “True USB emulation” technique, even supports the latest 10- point touch screen, and signals extended up to 150m between with...
Ccfl Backlight With Wire Harness For Auo G150xf02Computer - Monitors - China - China - July 21, 2013 - contact company for price
CCFL backlight with wire harness for 15” LCD AUO G150XF02, which are including both end CCFL silicone end cap, High voltage cable, JST connector, dual pieces high brightness CCFL bulb, customer can replace their LCD backlight by themselves easy, othe...
Ccfl With Wire Set For Sharp Lq150x1lgn2aComputer - Monitors - China - China - July 21, 2013 - contact company for price
CCFL backlight with wire set for 12” LCD Sharp LQ150X1LGN2A, which are including both end CCFL silicone end cap, High voltage cable, JST connector, one piece L shape high brightness CCFL bulb, customer can easy change their LCD backlight by themselve...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"