Towerraid Hardware Raid Enclosures - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
or with built-in hardware RAID are complete RAID storage solutions that
need no additional components.
The series contains 4-bay, 5-bay and 8-bay storage systems with either USB 3.0, USB 3.0 & eSATA, eSATA Port Multiplier or mini-SAS. All models support the latest 3TB SATA hard drives for up to 12, 15 or 24TB of total raw storage capacity. The TowerRAID+ series is proven to be the best RAID solution in both value and performance.
Towerraid Hardware Raid Enclosures
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Sans Digital
- Phone: 886225811182
- Address: 9F, No. 36, Jilin Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.sansdigital.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Sans Digital is a provider of high capacity, high performance storage solutions. These storage units can be used in home offices, small and medium sized businesses, for video editing, data backup and video surveillance.
Usb 3 0 2 5Computer - Peripherals - Blueendless Eletronics Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1) Color:Silver, Black, Red 2) USB 3.0 transfer rate:USB3.0 support to 5GMbps 3) Suitable for SATA hard disk. 4) Supports Windows SE / ME / 2000 /XP/Vista/Windows 7 or later versions 5) Front power switch 6) Equipped with LED indicates power and show...
Notebook Computer Battery For Dell E6400Computer - Peripherals - Orion International Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Brand new; OEM one year warranty; 100% compatible with original; Excellent performance; Hard box packing Notebook Computer Battery For Dell E6400 Please see our contact information below
Keyboard Speaker Earphone Mouse Hdd EnclosuireComputer - Peripherals - gamemorning - Afghanistan - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
we are engaged in computer peripherals, our brand :QOOPRO Keyboard Speaker Earphone Mouse Hdd Enclosuire Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"