Pattern Matching - Indiaprice: contact company for price
pattern matching analysis
defect inspection system
visual and dimensional inspection
machine vision inspection system
- Posted By: SUNDARAM TECHNOLOGIES
- Phone: 02242661121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
Published date: September 13, 2016 -
- Business Description: Sundaram Technologies is a part of Sundaram Group. The group is engaged in manufacturing and development of various security products since 1960. The Sundaram group has got its presence in Manufacturing, Organic foods Export, Plastics, Real Estate and now in Information technology.
MakeSure is an brand of the Sundaram Technologies which provides anti counterfeiting solutions. MakeSure solutions applicable to all across the globe in pharmaceutical, automobile, agro chemical, engineering goods, apparels, liquor and FMCG sector.
Label InspectionComputer - Software - SUNDARAM TECHNOLOGIES - India - September 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Sundaram Technologies product artwork and vision systems deal inspecting of the product packing. This system is highly applicable in food packing and pharmaceutical industries where products are manufactured in bulk quantities. High speed inspection ...
Crack InspectionComputer - Software - SUNDARAM TECHNOLOGIES - India - September 13, 2016 - contact company for price
The Inner Crack Inspection module finds bottles with a damaged neck finish. Specifically, bottles with an internal crack just below the neck finish surface are detected. These inner cracks are not visible with the standard neck finish inspection, bec...
Colour Shade Inspection MatchingComputer - Software - SUNDARAM TECHNOLOGIES - India - September 13, 2016 - contact company for price
colour shade inspection / matching determining the color of objects and whether they match specific criteria is important in many manufacturing sectors, including cable manufacturing and assembly. sundaram technologies vision inspection solutions for...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"