Arm Cortex A9 Quad Core Embedded Board - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ARM Cortex-A9 Quad-core processor, 2GB DDR3 and 4GB EMMC Flash, supports
4.3” / 7” / 10.1” resistive / capacitive touch screen. The full featured
SBC is built in high efficient DCDC and Ethernet PHY IC, and the size
only 148mm x 108.4mm. Comes with the latest Android 4.0 OS and rich
optional module( Camera, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G), this Quad-core SBC
provides advanced, compact configuration ideal for size, weight, and
power constrained applications, such as POS, Slot Machine, and Car
* CPU: Samsung Exynos 4412, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 Quad Core
* RAM: 2GB DDR3
* Flash: 4GB EMMC
* 4.3” / 7” / 10.1” resistive / capacitive touch screen
* 14 x 8 Matrix Keypad
* 4 x UART( 3 x 5-wire and 1 x 3-wire)
* USB OTG 2.0
* USB Host 2.0
* 10/100Mbps Ethernet, RJ45 interface
* HDMI V1.4, 1080p@30fps HD output
* HSIC, I2C, MIPI-CSI, HS-SPI, TSI, RTC
* SDIO, mini SD card slot, 3G SIM card slot
* 2 x camera interface
* Power input: DC 9V~23V
* Optional module: Camera, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G
* Dimension: Carrier board - 148mm x 108.4mm; Core board - 65mm x 47mm
About Design Services
Boardcon can provide the embedded hardware and software you need to meet your embedded project requirements. When the addition of your feature can economically be included in one of our existing SBCs, we will modify the board for a semi-custom solution. When needed, we will develop a new embedded SBC or peripheral board to meet your requirements.
- Posted By: Boardcon technology limited
- Phone: 8675526481393
- Address: Room702, XinAn Business Building, 45Zone, BaoAn, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.armdesigner.com
Published date: November 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: Boardcon embedded design established in 2006, is an Original Design Manufacturer dedicated to providing high quality ARM core based industrial Computer on Module,Single Board Computer and Evaluation board, Boardcon engineer has been developing embedded computing solutions for the OEM market over 6 years.The services are hardware design, driver development, BSP porting and BSP development. On the operating system side Boardcon specializes in Windows CE and embedded Linux. Our commitment to excellent products, low prices and exceptional customer support has encouraged our business to flourish in a very competitive marketplace. We offer a wide variety of ARM based SBCs, computer on module and peripherals that satisfy most embedded project requirements.
Our engineers are also enthusiastic about new projects and take pride in new designs that are on the cutting edge of the embedded marketplace. Custom designs are a large part of our business and, with our experience team of embedded engineers, we can provide our client a custom solution at a price that competes with an in house design.
Android4 0 Quad Embedded Single Board ComputerComputers - Industrial - Boardcon technology limited - China - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
KIT4412-II is a low-cost single board computer based on the Samsung ARM Cortex-A9 Quad processor and 2GB DDR3. It provides OEMs with excellent off the shelf solution ready for integration into their own products and systems. Additionally, for qualify...
Selling 19 Inches Plc Industrial Control Touch ScreenComputers - Industrial - Shanghai Leadigi Information Technology Co., Ltd. - China - August 29, 2013 - contact company for price
-Integrated PLC, independent circuit design for 14 interfaces data inputing and 10 interfaces data outputing to drive motor and solenoid valve -Cortex A8 ARM processor can work smothly in playing videos with lowest power consumption -Offering industr...
Samsung Arm9 Development BoardComputers - Industrial - Boardcon technology limited - China - August 23, 2013 - contact company for price
The development board is developed based on Samsung ARM9 S3C2416 microprocessor, which is designed to provide a cost-effective Application Processor solution for Netbook, Control terminal, environmental instrumentation and POS. Feature * CPU: Samsung...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"