Anti Collision And Zone Protection System For Tower Cranes Cxt 800 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
models of tower cranes. The system shows the visual and clear picture
covering the working states of tower cranes. It can modify parameters
wirelessly through a portable computer without climbing up the tower
cranes by the operators. With the advanced technology, the system can
control and deal with on-site construction problems and promise an
effective and safe running for the operator.
Anti Collision And Zone Protection System For Tower Cranes Cxt 800
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Chengdu Hi-Tech Crane Safety Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 862885483791
- Address: C1/13, Diamond Building, No. 36, East Linjiang Roa, Chengdu, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Wooden House Guangzhou 2011 Houses Professionals FairConstruction - International Department - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
The 3rd Guangzhou International Wooden House & Wooden Structure Fair (Guangzhou Wooden House 2011) will be held in China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex during March 30th -April 1st. Wooden House Guangzhou is an international exhibition for woode...
Mtw Series Trapezium MillConstruction - zenith - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
MTW Series European style trapezium mill is the latest grinding mill, which is developed by our company’s experts based on 10 years’ R&D on grinding machine. It owns many independent patents property, such as overall prick gear drive, internal thin o...
Business Seeking For Loan FinanceConstruction - N.Globe Consultant .Inc - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
November 21st, 2010 Dear Sir/Madam, We are Fund Managers based in London and we offer competitive loan packages for companies seeking 10m to 500M USD. Our institutional investor clients are interested in financing projects worldwide. Projects that we...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"