Din975 Grade 4 8 Low Carbon Steel Threaded Shaft - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Model NO.: Thread Rod
Material: High Strength Steel
Type: Threaded Rod No Head
Standard: ANSI, DIN, and BS
Head Style: Threaded Rod No Head
Connection: Common Bolt
Material of Thread Rod: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
Diamension of Thread Rod: 3mm-100mm
Length of Thread Rod: 10-6000mm
Surface Coating of Thread Rod: Black, Zinc (Galvanized), HDG, etc
Packing of Thread Rod: 25kgs Per Bundle, 900 Kgs on Special Pallet.
Export Markets: Global
- Posted By: Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD
- Phone: 0086051265164362
- Address: Room 623,Xinguo Road, Suzhou , China
- Website: http://www.sunshineindustry.com
Published date: December 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
U Channel Steel StudsConstruction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction about light steel stud: Ceiling channel and drywall channel, made of high-quality Snowflakes Steel, adopting laminose strut channel by Cold-formed Technology, is a kind of metal framework made after several continuous rolling. Ceiling ke...
China Mineral Fiber Ceiling TilesConstruction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Specification: Size:1220*2440mm/1220*3050mm, or customized Thickness:3-20mm Finishes:smooth & sanded Edges:square /bevelled Density:1-1.2g/cm³ Term of payment:T/T, 30% prepayment, the balance before shipment Optional service: Tapered edge/Bevelling e...
Mineral Fiber Sound Absorbing Ceiling TilesConstruction - Suzhou Century Sunshine CO.,LTD - China - December 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications： ceiling board Features:1)Environmental friendly 2)fireproofing grade as A 3)High strength 4)no deforming Normal different types of mineral fiber ceiling board for interior decoration Material:Glass fiber and gypsum powder Featu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"