En12195 3 G80 Ratchet Load Binder For Chain - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Dawson has the load binders you need to tie down heavy cargo
From chain binders and ratchet binders to binder chains, you' ll find them here
Binders are ideal load control devices for a variety of trucks, trailers, campers and cargo ships. Heavy- duty binders are used to fasten heavy equipment and other specialized heavy cargo that needs to be tied down securely. There are many kinds of binders to choose from and it essential that you choose the right load binder for the job at hand.
Easy chain binders
Grab hook binders
Grade 7 binders
Grade 70 binders
High test binders
Ratchet load binders
Tie down binders
Walking Load binder
Working load binders
The chain binders for trucking offered at DAWSON meet DOT and CVSA specifications. Versatile and adjustable, these load binders offer heavy- duty security when transporting a heavy load.
Ratchet style and lever style chain binders can be used interchangeably and the selection of either style depends primarily on driver preference. Consider the " weakest link" effect to maximize your tie down working load limit. Choose a WLL ( Working Load Limit) equal- to or greater- than the chain you will use it with. For example, if you have a 3/ 8" chain rated at 6, 600 pounds WLL and select a binder rated at 5, 400 pounds, your chain will be effectively de- rated to 5, 400 pounds ( the weakest component) . This may or may not be important depending on the load you are hauling.
Ratchet binders offer effortless tightening and easier fine adjustment without the snap- back or recoil effect of a snap binder.
Lever binders, also called snap binders, have less moving parts and are quicker to install. Recoil- less and EZ- Over styles are available to minimize snap- back effect associated with this binder type. Every recoilless lever chain binder has an anti- kickback handle that allows for quick and easy use. Because of its improved design, this lever chain binder can be easily handled by one person safely. Our recoilless lever chain binders also make use of a swiveling hook that can rotate 360 degrees for easier handling.
Trust the experienced professionals at DAWSON for all of your chain binder and ratchet binder needs. We have all of the sizes that will meet your specific requirements. We can also answer any questions you may have about the wide variety of binders and their uses. Email us or give us a call today.
- Posted By: dawson-group
- Phone: 18734912581
- Address: 7DE, Huaren Building, No. 2 Shandong Rd, Qingdao, , Qingdao, China
Published date: December 14, 2015 -
- Business Description: Synthetic Slings & Harness
Transport & Load Restraint
Lifting Gear & Components
Stainless Steel Products
Chains And Accessories
Wire Rope & Fitting
Metal & Plastic Products
Raw Mdf BoardsConstruction - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Medium Density Fibreboard ( MDF) is a reconstituted wood panel product. It is a dry- processed fibreboard manufactured from wood fibres, as opposed to veneers or particles, and is denser than plywood and particleboard. MDF has an even density through...
325kva 260kw Qas 325 Atlas Copco Generator For SaleConstruction - Shanghai Souair Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
( 1) Commonly used power rating PRP: between the prescribed maintenance cycle and environmental conditions, varying load conditions, to the maximum power output. Generator allows 10% overload operation in 12 hours of running time 1 hour, within 24 ho...
2016 Cheap Prices Portable Diesel Air Compressor Made In China Chinese ManufacturerConstruction - Shanghai Souair Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - April 21, 2016 - contact company for price
01. Cummins or Yuchai engines. 02. Automatic control and protection system. 03. Error free capacity control. 04. Deluxe micro- computer florescence control panel. 05. All weather models for high altitude operations ( ZEGA only customization available...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"