High Density 500e Reinforcing Steel Mesh With Seismic Capacity - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. General Introduce of Steel Rebar and Mesh
Deformed HRB 500E, is a micro- alloy, hot- rolled, continuously threaded reinforcing bar which can be cut at any length. High tensile, high ductility plain carbon steel for the reinforcing of concrete available as plain and deformed bars. This steel meets the demanding requirements of the seismic structural design methods. This reinforcing derives its superior strength and ductility by micro alloying the steel with small vanadium additions. Grade HRB 500E steel is readily: weldable, hot or cold bent, threaded and galvanized. Test Certificates are available for every production batch of this product from us.
2. Features & benefits:
1. Creates a full strength seismic joint â€“ connectors are designed to exceed the capacity of the high strength 500MPa bar ( with the exclusion of some Reidbrace fittings) .
2. Eliminates cast in starter- bars for simple transportation, handling and avoids re- bending.
3. Suitable for seismic design, ReidBar is manufactured to 500E steel specification standards.
4. Ultimate strength development is possible with short embedment depths using foot plates
5. Improves structural integrity through joining of the bar with threaded connectors.
6. Removes congestion and can ease construction, eliminating the need for hooked bars.
7. Provides simple solutions for construction problems, reducing labour and material costs.
8. The system is suitable for use in thin concrete sections such as wall panels.
1. Bar Sizes
6 - 12m ( in 1m increments)
6 - 18m ( in 1m increments)
2. Specified Physical Properties
Yield Point( MPa)
Uniform Elongation at Max. Load( % )
Remark: Yield, ratio and elongation limits are characteristic values
3. Mass Tolerance
Specific Mass Tolerance for all bar diameters=nominal mass per meterÂ±4.5%
4. Chemical Analysis
* Where CE=C+Mn/ 6+( Cr+Mo+V) / 5+( Ni+Cu) / 15
Remark: All figures are weight percentage values
5. Normally Available Package
HRB 500E - Plain
HRB 500E Deformed
50- bar pack
2- tonne bundle
4. Picture Presentation
Straight High Strength Steel Rebar
Bending High Strength Steel Rebar
Rectangular Steel Mesh
- Posted By: Hangzhou FAMOUS Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 008657156571799
- Address: Huafeng Road 2, Hangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.hfsteelstructure.com
Published date: December 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou FAMOUS Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd. (FASEC Buildings) focus on various structural steel construction and steel related products supplying. Under support of structural giant Hongfeng Industrial Group,FASEC Buildings received a lot of foreign projects from project engineering, fabrication, logistic and installation guidance etc. and become more professional in foreign project operation, specially in US EU standard engineering and project management aspects.
Raw Mdf BoardsConstruction - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Medium Density Fibreboard ( MDF) is a reconstituted wood panel product. It is a dry- processed fibreboard manufactured from wood fibres, as opposed to veneers or particles, and is denser than plywood and particleboard. MDF has an even density through...
325kva 260kw Qas 325 Atlas Copco Generator For SaleConstruction - Shanghai Souair Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
( 1) Commonly used power rating PRP: between the prescribed maintenance cycle and environmental conditions, varying load conditions, to the maximum power output. Generator allows 10% overload operation in 12 hours of running time 1 hour, within 24 ho...
2016 Cheap Prices Portable Diesel Air Compressor Made In China Chinese ManufacturerConstruction - Shanghai Souair Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - April 21, 2016 - contact company for price
01. Cummins or Yuchai engines. 02. Automatic control and protection system. 03. Error free capacity control. 04. Deluxe micro- computer florescence control panel. 05. All weather models for high altitude operations ( ZEGA only customization available...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"