Offer To Sell Quartz Lumps - Indiaprice: contact company for price
India. We can supply in bulk quantity on regular basis. Our Quartz Lump
specification is as follows.
SiO2 – 99.07%
Fe2O3 – 0.06%
Al2O3 – 0.14%
Na2O – 0.04%
TiO2 – 0.01%
E.C – 6
The materials are loosely loaded in container. One 20Ft container will consume 27MT of Quartz Lumps. Interested buyers can contact us through our email id email@example.com for more details.
- Posted By: Naushie Exports
- Phone: 9047043108
- Address: 55, NEW STREET, KOTTAR, Nagercoil, India
- Website: http://www.naushiebanana.com
Published date: December 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Naushie Exports, a well established Importing and exporting company has
its head office at Nagercoil and branch at Tuticorin in India is dealing
in Food Items, Grains, Pulses, Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Coir Products,
Chemicals and Metals.
Slurry Sealer SeriesConstruction - REED (XINXIANG) ROAD INCORPORATION LTD. - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
RD series slurry sealer adopts famous brand engine, it has strong driving force, and can easily modified asphalt with high viscosity, demulsification paving construction. The equipment has centralized control, display, alarm functions and humanized d...
Offer To Sell Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag GgbsConstruction - Naushie Exports - India - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
We are leading processors and exporters of Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag from India , we are shipping bulk quantities to Middle east market regularly , we can supply at any required quantity as per buyers specific requirement . Packing in Jumb...
Selling Storage Portable Toilets Mobile Toilet Seat StyleConstruction - chiping93 Co., Ltd - Taiwan - December 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Specifications: The storage portable toilet with seat style can be made recyclable flush system Features: 1. Recycling function benefits to decrease weight and save water resource. 2. It is efficient to place at the location where lack of wat...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"