Osb Oriented Strandboard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2) OSB thickness: 9~18mm
3) OSB material: poplar or mixed hardwood
4) OSB glue: MR/ melamine/ WBP
5) OSB Density: 630~680KG/ CBM
6) OSB trait: waterproof
7) OSB grade: OSB 3, construction grade
8) OSB package: pallet packing or loose packing
9) OSB usage: construction/ furniture/ package/ other use
1) Tight construction and high strength
2) Minimum twisting, delamination or warping
3) No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire
4) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment
5) Low formaldehyde emission
6) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or polished
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated
8) According to Canadian Industrial Standard and Canadian OSB Standard
- Posted By: China Top wood
- Phone: 008613012452414
- Address: yingchun west road , Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.chinatopwood.com
Published date: July 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: Top P&Q Woods, is a leading supplier for Plywood, MDF, Hardboard and other wooden based panels in China. We are professional and passionate in this industry since 2002. In this field, we heard too many stories about claim or complaint on Chinese plywood in some factories. Many customers are cheated and can't get compensation. They have to change from one to another supplier. Soon, the bad reputation of Chinese plywood suppliers turned up. As a highly educated team, one side, we feel very shamed, the other side, we feel unfair to us due to innocence. Then we build our mission to become a responsible and reputable Chinese supplier of wood panels and win the trust for Chinese and Chinese products back from all the worldwide buyers. Meanwhile, we build a good team including 18 inspectors and a good system of inspection. Do strict inspection on every procedure of production in factories and do double inspection in our port warehouse to reject unqualified panels before shipment. Preventing a claim before shipment is one of our policies. A saying says The customer is God, while everything is mutual, suppliers are also very important. So, we also regard our suppliers as God. Beside skills training & technical service for them, we also share the market information domestic or overseas with them and instill them the management conception. We help them to improve their quality, service and management. As a return, most of time, they could supply us large volume with smaller margin than to others. Therefore, we always could get a consistent supply at competitive price. We also focus on researching the trend of the market. We have professional R&D Department, each of our inspectors is a market news collector, they write down what they hear on their daily inspection report, so the management knows any change on the market. We always make out our prediction and share with our customers.
Pond Liner Bentonite Waterproofing MaterialConstruction - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
pond liner bentonite waterproofing material Description: EltGCL are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a h...
Bentonite Waterproofing Geosynthetic Clay LinersConstruction - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - July 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Bentonite waterproofing geosynthetic clay liners 1, Introduction GCL is a new geosynthetics. It is graded by a natural sodium bentonite particles and corresponding additive mixed together, By special technology and equipment, the bentonite particles ...
Diamond Saw Blade For MarbleConstruction - Xiamen Murat Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd - China - June 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Products Description: Product Name: Diamond Saw Blade Circular Diamond Saw Blade for marble Item No. : DSB004 Brand: diamond saw blade for marble Specification: Size: 12' to 32' Segment Height: 8/ 10/ 12/ 15/ 20mm Inner hole: 20/ 25.4mm Features: 1) ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"