Welcome To Haiwei Plaza For Gold Panning - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Welcome elite groups worldwide to move in.
Haiwei Plaza is located in precious Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone, which is the core area of Tianjin free trade zone. With a structure area of 23 thousand square meters, Haiwei Plaza is not only the largest liquor industrial park project with the most international influence in China, but also the unique multifunctional comprehensive square for storage, office, exhibition, business and commerce in Tianjin Free Trade Zone. Haiwei Plaza perfectly fits for global enterprises’ investment and personal use. As Tianjin’s vice-capital position is gradually mature and the superiority of free trade zone comes out, the appreciation space of Haiwei plaza is extremely tremendous.
Location advantages: located in the core area of Tianjin free trade zone; 0.5 kilometers away from Tianjin New Port; closely connecting with business quarter.
Favorable Policies: More superior preferential policies than in Shanghai Free Trade Zone.
Scarce resources: a comprehensive range of the services; commerce and service industries gathering; intensive supply chain and industry chain.
Platform Strength: the developer possesses the unique trading platform of international sprits & foods and enjoys the rights of its management, trade and development. The developer provides investors with comprehensive services as well as takes responsibilities for any administrative and operational issues. Investors will be offered all benefits of this platform.
We are to share all the multidimensional advantages with YOU!
- Posted By: Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
- Phone: 008602266273391
- Address: Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone No.129, the tent, Tianjin China, China
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk?
Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can't afford it.
Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei's outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.
For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market.
Or just call us. +0086 022 66273391. Or just e mail us via email@example.com
Transparent Event TentConstruction - Zhuhai Liri Tent Technology Co., Ltd. - China - May 26, 2016 - 35.00 Dollar US$
1. Application of transparent event tent Liri provide 600 square meters transparent event tent for Benz, with elegant lighting decoration, the tent looks very attractive. In addition, you can put your company logo or event’s signs on the tent’s trian...
China International Block And Brick Industry Exhibition Bbe2016Construction - Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co., ltd - - May 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Date: September 26- 28, 2016 Venue: China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex BBE Introduction BBE, sponsored by Asian Construction Technology Alliance and China Aggregates Net , supported by municipal wall reformation institutes and overseas assoc...
Raw Mdf BoardsConstruction - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Medium Density Fibreboard ( MDF) is a reconstituted wood panel product. It is a dry- processed fibreboard manufactured from wood fibres, as opposed to veneers or particles, and is denser than plywood and particleboard. MDF has an even density through...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"