Glazed Tile Of Hongdu Building Ceramic For Kitchen And Bathroom - Chinaprice: contact company for price
water absorption: 10%-15%
size: 200*600mm, 240*660mm, 400*800mm
300*300mm, 300*450mm, 300*600mm
finish: glazed and glossy
usage: floor and wall in kitchen and bath
packing: neutral carton with pallets
OEM and ODM are welcomed.
High quality and competitive price.
- Posted By: Linyi Hongdu Building Ceramic Co., ltd
- Phone: 8615106655101
- Address: 1#Zhugedian Village Lizhuang Town, Tancheng County, Linyi, China
Published date: March 4, 2015 -
- Business Description: Interior wall tiles and small floor tiles.
Sizes: 200*600mm, 240*660mm, 400*800mm, 300*300mm, 300*450mm, 300*600mm.
Packing: standard export carton with wooden pallets
We promise tiles are high quality and competitive price.
Acceptable custom made.
Zircon BrickConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Zhengzhou Sunrise Refractory Co., Ltd. - China - April 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Zircon brick ZS 64 made from stable zircon sand is a kind of great refractory brick with the zircon content over 64 % . It is acid refractory with the advantages of high mechanical strength, high refractoriness under load, excellent thermal shock sta...
High Quality Silica BrickConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Zhengzhou Sunrise Refractory Co., Ltd. - China - February 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Silica brick is a kind of acid refractory mainly made from tridymite, cristobalite and a small amount of residual quartz as well as glass phase. The raw material is natural silica sand whose SiO2 content should be more than 96% . The higher SiO2 cont...
Common Silica BrickConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Zhengzhou Sunrise Refractory Co., Ltd. - China - February 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Adopts high quality silica and advanced technology, our silica bricks enjoy the advantages of high purity, long service life, good thermal conductivity, high refractoriness under load, and good creep resistance. In addition, it has accurate size tole...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"