Sell Refractory Brick - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.High tempreture endurable.
3. Great bulk density.
4. Low iron content.
1. Refractory brick description:
A refractory brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick that can withstand high temperatures, used to line flues, stacks, furnaces, and fireplaces. In general, such bricks have high melting points that range from about 2, 800° F (1.540° C) for fireclay to 4, 000° F (2, 200° C).
We Oreworld supply all kinds of refractory bricks. The refractory bricks we mainly deal with are Clay Bricks, High Alumina Bricks, Silica Carbide Bricks, Silicon Nitride Bricks, Magnesia-Chrome Bricks and etc.
3. Refractory brick Application:
The refractory bricks can be widely used in steel-making furnace, iron-making furnace, hot-blast stove, silicon steel CP stove, hot-zinc-plating stove, ethylene-splitting stove, oxygen-making stove, first step-transfer stove, rolling-line kiln, and weaving kiln, etc. The refractory bricks were exported to more than 10 countries and regions and enjoy high reputation. Also we can supply all kinds of castables.
4. Refractory brick Package:
1) For unshaped products, normal packing with 25kg PVC bag, then 40 bags in a big bag for 1000 Kilograms and wooden pallet upon requested. While shaped products packed on wooden pallet.
2) Packing as requested.
3) Shipping mark be printed on packing.
4) Suitable packing meet export standard and long-sea voyage transportation.
- Posted By: Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 00863155392226
- Address: No.438 Junrui Office.,Xueyuan Road,Lubei District,, Tangshan, China
- Website: http://www.oreworld.com
Published date: September 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: Oreworld trade (Tangshan) Co.,Ltd., founded in July 9, 2001, is a
leading trade & manufacturing company in China.
We have more than 40 employees in which 95% of them have master s degree or the degree of Bachelor of Arts in which 20% of them are the engineers for DR. We have 10 departments that are Ore products, Ore dressing (mineral separation) chemicals, Smelting auxiliaries, Oil field chemicals, Specialty cement, Refractory & insulation bricks, Water treatment, QC, DR and Financial department. We manufacture our products in the trade mark of OREWORLD by OEM in the factories that you can look into in detail at each relative web page.
We have engaged in mining industry, oil field drilling, metallurgy industry and chemical industry. The products we are handling are refractory bricks, insulation materials, CSA cement, calcium aluminate cement, glass fiber, synthetic slag, proppant, graphite, and bentonite mine hoist,polyacrylamide,xanthe,jaw crsher,magnetic separator etc.
Sell Jm23 Jm26 Insulation BrickConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd. - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Jm26 insulation brick are : 1. Good thermal performace 2. Lower weight 3. Lower density. Jm26 insulation brick are including the JM series insulation bricks, such as JM23, JM26, JM28 etc. 1..Application for Jm26 insulation brick 1) gla...
Sell Diatomite Insulating BrickConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd. - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Diatomite insulating brick : 1. Good thermal insulation. 2. Lower thermal conductivity 3.packed in carton 4.reduce the radia 1. Diatomite insulating brick characteristic: Generally speaking, the volume density for insulation brick betw...
Sell Spinel Brick Cheaper PriceConstruction - Building Materials - Bricks - Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd. - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Spinel brick: 1. Good preformance. 2. Cheaper price.. 1.Spinel brick description Spinel brick is mainly used in burning zone, transitional zone and kiln mouth of rotary kiln. In particular, spinel brick has been becoming one of the maj...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"