Plant Enclosure - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for protecting plants. This application helps to improve security but
also enhance aesthetic appeal. Security screening is an integral part of
the plant enclosure application due to the durability and strength of
steel grating. Therefore steel grating is is widely used in car park,
bicycle shedand plant areas.
Plant enclosures are available in galvanised steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Anping Chaofeng Metal products CO,.LTD
- Phone: 8603187202665
- Address: The south of Hehuang road in Anping county, Hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.steelgrating.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Pressure Treated SypConstruction - Building Materials - Consumables - SHI, Inc - USA - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Description Grade Quantity BF Price per MBF/pc 2x4x8 #1 Prime 1@192 1024 346 ($1.85) 2x4x8 #1 Prime 1@195 1040 346 ($1.85) 2x4x10 #1 Prime 1@192 1280 346 ($2.31) 2x4x12 #1Prime 1@44 352 352 ($2.82) 2x4x14 #1Prime 2@96 1793 346 ($3.23) 2x4x16 #1 2@192...
Floor TunnelConstruction - Building Materials - Consumables - Anping Chaofeng Metal products CO,.LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Floor tunnel Floor tunnels represent the most traditional way of using gratings, but also here the choice of grating type or mesh size can produce an exciting surface for pedestrian usage. The mesh size is adapted to the individual project. If the gr...
Panel Metal DoorConstruction - Building Materials - Consumables - Guangzhou Jinxun Building Products Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
galvanized steel sheet, high quality insulation material poly foam, high definition embossed panels, finger joint pine as door edge, galvanized steel sheet with powder coating or PVC coating finish or heat transfer finished sheet. door frame: knock d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"