40 visiting now: 17 USA USA flag 9 China China flag 8 France France flag 3 Sweden Sweden flag 1 Germany Germany flag 1 Italy Italy flag 1 Pakistan Pakistan flag

Cobblestone Cubestone Natural Grey Granite Paving Stone - China

price: contact company for price

Cobblestone, Cubestone, Natural Grey Granite Paving Stone

Paving Stone pavers is widely used for garden, road and square. It is usually in small size for PC and then they mix together to make some picture, good looking and useful. The surface is often bushhammered, flamed or chiselled. So it can be used for floor and square where people usually go in order to anti-smooth.

1) Name: G682 graite paver stone

2) Main Material: G603, G633, G640, G623, G681, G682, G654, G684, etc.

3) Stone Form: Paver tile, Cube Stone

4) Processing: natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, sandblasted, bevelled etc.

5) Color: Grey, Yellow, Black etc.

6) Size: 5x5x5cm, 9x9x9cm, 14x14x14cm, 14x14x20cm, 20x30x7cm, 30x40x8cm etc.

* Any customized designings are available.

7) Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates

8) Delivery: within 10-15 days after order confirmed

9) FOB: Xiamen

10) Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.


Company Contact:


  • Phone: 8659588534899

  • Address: Xiangyu Bld A401 Huli Xiamen Fujian China, Xiamen, China

  • Email: Email


Published date: February 26, 2014 -

  • Business Description:
    China BestColor Stone Factory, named as China BestColor Building Material Co., Ltd. Is a leading manufacturer of domestic granite, domestic marble, imported granite, granite tile, marble tile, granite countertop, granite vanity top, marble countertop, marble vanity top, cut to size tile, paving tile, water jet medallion, kerbstone, cobble stone, pebble stone in Quanzhou Fujian China.
    Best Color Building Material Co.,Ltd
    Tel: +86 595 88534899
    Fax: +86 595 88534899
    Mobile: +86 13959773989
    Email: summer@beststonetiles.com
    MSN: beststonetiles01@hotmail.com
    Web: www.beststonetiles.com
    Skype: summerlovetime
    Add: Xiangyu A401 Huli Xiamen Fujian China

Related listings



  • Cheap Granite Stone Tiles G603 G687 G664 G682 Tiger Skin Yellow White
    Cheap Granite Stone Tiles G603 G687 G664 G682 Tiger Skin Yellow White
    Construction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price

    Cheap granite stone tiles G603, G687, G664, G682, Tiger skin yellow white Bestcolor stone supply natural granite tile, world granite tiles for wall, floor , interior and exterior house and hotel project decoration Features: 1)size: 12”x12”x3/8”, 24”x...

  • White Marble Tiles Slab Black Stone Flooring Cut To Size Cream Coffee Chocolate Green Red
    White Marble Tiles Slab Black Stone Flooring Cut To Size Cream Coffee Chocolate Green Red
    Construction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price

    White marble tiles slab, black marble tiles, stone tiles flooring cut to size, cream marble tiles, coffee marble tiles chocolate, green marble tiles, red marble slab tiles Bestcolor stone supply natural marble tile, world marble tiles for wall, floor...

  • We Bestcolor Prefab Kitchen Countertop Granite Worktop Precut Worktops Manufactory
    We Bestcolor Prefab Kitchen Countertop Granite Worktop Precut Worktops Manufactory
    Construction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price

    We Bestcolor Prefab Kitchen Countertop, Granite Countertop, Kitchen Worktop.Precut Worktop, worktops. Kitchen Countertop Manufactory. 1.Countertop size: 108''x26'', 72''x36'', 96''x16'' Thickness: 3/4''or 1 1/2'' or others if specially. The counterto...



Safe Trade Tips

  • Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"