Marble Mosaic Art Water Jet Stone Medallion - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1) Name: Natural Stone Waterjet cutting Medallion Inlay Stone Mosaic Pattern
2) Material: Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine etc.
3) Pattern Size: 80x80cm, 100x100cm, 120x120cm, 160x160cm etc.
Border Line Size: 15x60cm, 18x60cm etc.
Round Diameter: 60/80/100/120cm etc,
Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 20mm etc.
* Designing by customized are welcome.
4) Package: strong wooden crates by foam plastic covering.
5) Delivery: within 25 days after order confirmed
6) Payment: 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. or L/ C at sight.
- Posted By: Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8659588534899
- Address: Xiangyu Bld A401 Huli Xiamen Fujian China, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.beststonetiles.com
Published date: February 26, 2014 -
- Business Description:
China BestColor Stone Factory, named as China BestColor Building Material Co., Ltd. Is a leading manufacturer of domestic granite, domestic marble, imported granite, granite tile, marble tile, granite countertop, granite vanity top, marble countertop, marble vanity top, cut to size tile, paving tile, water jet medallion, kerbstone, cobble stone, pebble stone in Quanzhou Fujian China.
Best Color Building Material Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86 595 88534899
Fax: +86 595 88534899
Mobile: +86 13959773989
Add: Xiangyu A401 Huli Xiamen Fujian China
Cheap Granite Stone Tiles G603 G687 G664 G682 Tiger Skin Yellow WhiteConstruction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Cheap granite stone tiles G603, G687, G664, G682, Tiger skin yellow white Bestcolor stone supply natural granite tile, world granite tiles for wall, floor , interior and exterior house and hotel project decoration Features: 1)size: 12”x12”x3/8”, 24”x...
White Marble Tiles Slab Black Stone Flooring Cut To Size Cream Coffee Chocolate Green RedConstruction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price
White marble tiles slab, black marble tiles, stone tiles flooring cut to size, cream marble tiles, coffee marble tiles chocolate, green marble tiles, red marble slab tiles Bestcolor stone supply natural marble tile, world marble tiles for wall, floor...
We Bestcolor Prefab Kitchen Countertop Granite Worktop Precut Worktops ManufactoryConstruction - Building Materials - Stone / Marble - Best Color Building Material Co., Ltd - China - February 26, 2014 - contact company for price
We Bestcolor Prefab Kitchen Countertop, Granite Countertop, Kitchen Worktop.Precut Worktop, worktops. Kitchen Countertop Manufactory. 1.Countertop size: 108''x26'', 72''x36'', 96''x16'' Thickness: 3/4''or 1 1/2'' or others if specially. The counterto...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"