Buried In Rubber Water Stop - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Buried in rubber water stop is the use of rubber elasticity and compression deformation, elastic deformation under various loads, and thus play a fastening seal effectively prevent the leakage of the building components, seepage, and play a role in shock absorption cushioning ensure the life of a building.
Buried in rubber water stop is one of the main types of rubber water-stop, is one of the most important, the most widely used form of a water stop, also known as the mid-mounted rubber water or buried in the rubber seal belt, It is installed in the water stop rubber water Deformation of concrete, expansion joints in concrete settings, flexibility and the ability to form the structure of the material to adapt to the water stop stretching deformation of concrete.
Deformation is mainly used in the concrete, expansion joints in concrete set of water-stop products, with the ability to concrete stretching deformation elastic rubber material and structure to adapt. Such as canals, tunnels lead export, dams, aqueducts, etc.
4, the installation
There are buried rubber water-stop joint approach are two: one is the use of cold adhesive joint, hot vulcanization molds using a thermal connection. Bottom connector on both methods were introduced:
(1)Cold adhesive connection:Then, there is the use of cold adhesive rubber water-stop access special cold glue method using cross-section of the lap joints with a water stop grinder grind requires 5 to 10 cm, compaction can glue water, High strength, fast solidification of the advantages of easy construction, saving time and effort, you can achieve general engineering quality requirements.
(2)Hot spot connection vulcanization joints: Is to use hot water stop matching raw film curing mold and curing hot spot access, construction difficult, but the effect is the ideal connector for the strict quality requirements of engineering projects. In my company's customers purchase water stop, I can provide video tutorials.
- Posted By: ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Phone: 008655162372127
- Address: 18F, Block C, Winning Ocean Plaza,, No.680 South Maanshan Road, Hefei 230041 China, China
- Website: http://www.elite-indus.com
Published date: February 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Reformed in 2011, AEI is one of the professional Geosynthetics suppliers
& service providers, With a professionalteam with more than 10years,
through making unremitting efforts in the past years, AEI has become an
increasingly important supplier and distributor of Chinese Geosynthetics
international market. Our business scope including
GCL, Reinforcement fiber ect..
Hdpe Textured Rough Surface Lldpe Geomembrane LiningConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
1, Introduction Single or double rough type soft geomembrane is on the basis of smooth geomembrane for spraying and become a special kind of geomembrane. With special linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) resin, using patented technology to produce...
Hdpe Anti Skid Point Liner GeomembraneConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
1, Introduction Membrane surface by a special model of the column points pressure roller rolling together, column-point distribution, appearance, improved friction coefficient, And both sides of the membrane surface can be different materials, differ...
Cheap Price Drainage Board Hdpe Composite Dimple GeomembraneConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
1, Introduction Composite Dimple geomembrane (also known as three-dimensional composite drainage network, drainage grid) is a new drainage geotextile material. High density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, processed by a special extrusion process...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"