Ceiling Material - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Name: Ameilida Function: Fireproof, Moisture-Proof, Sound absorption,
Low density and light weight Feature: Artistic Ceilings, Perforated
Ceilings Ceiling Tile Shape: Square Ceiling Tile Type: Mineral Wool
Ceilings Density: 280-320kg/m3 Material: Wet-Formed Mineral Fiber
Surface Finish: Factory-Applied Vinyl Latex Paint Packaging Detail:
Cartons with plastic film. We also can make the packing according to
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Jinzhou Tianyuan Mineral Wool Board Factory
- Phone: 15932682601
- Address: jinzhou, shijiazhuang, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ceramic Wooden TilesConstruction - Building Materials - Louis valentino ceramic co. ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
special fascination of Louis Valentino's wooden tiles.It's new collection with the roller printing and mould technology which makes the tile more realistic and nature. Ceramic Wooden Tiles Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Mineral Fiber Ceiling Board Decoration Buildings ComputerConstruction - Building Materials - Jinzhou Tianyuan Mineral Wool Board Factory - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
As the high-grade interior decoration material for buildings , Mineral fiber board is used in hotels, restaurants, gymnasiums, office buildings, shopping malls, computer rooms, airports, stations, factory, hospital and home decoration etc. Main featu...
Fiber Cement Board Thermal Light4 IntensityConstruction - Building Materials - Foshan OLAR board Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Basic information Place of Origin:Foshan Guangdong China(Mainland) Brand Name:OLAR Specifications:2440*1220*4~40mm Density:1.1~1.8g/cm3 Standard:ISO 9001 Productivity:30000sqm/Day HS Code:6811820000 Packing:Wooden Pallets Port:FOB Foshan Delivery tim...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"