Ceramics Fiber Cloth - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ceramic fiber and woven from yarn. It can be used for high temperature
applications up to1050°C. The cloth is reinforced with fiberglass
filament, and optional SUS304 wire (Inconel/alloy steel wire). Or even
short working temperature could be reached to 1260°C. It has good
resistance to acid corrosion, resistant aluminum, zinc and other molten
Continuous working temp: 1050°C (1900°F);
Maximum working temp: 1260°C (2300°F);
High temperature insulation of kilns, pipes and vessels;
Sealing of doors, valves, flanges;
Raw material of fire doors and fire shutters;
High temperature furnace curtain;
Insulation of engine and instrument;
Fireproof cable coverings and high temperature fireproof materials;
Covering insulation cloth;
Flue liner and other high temperature filtration;
Sound-absorbing and other used to replace asbestos applications;
Typical applications of ceramic fiber cloth include: expansion joints, safety blankets, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc. It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.
- Posted By: Beijing Morgan Ceramics Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 00861069742888
- Address: No .76 Xihuan Road Changping District, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.morganfireproof.com
Published date: June 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: Beijing Morgan Ceramics Co., Ltd.,was established in October, 2006.
Our firm is a high tech company engaged in heat insulation and temperature preservation, as high temperature resistance textile and fire proof equipment. As an international leader in high temperature resistance textile products, our firm now owns the national largest heat insulation textile production line and Asia's only superwool (low Bio persistence fiber) textile production line.
We could supply ceramic fiber (RCF) textiles, fiberglass (FG) textiles and superwool textiles. Such as cloth, tape, drop warp tape, twisted rope, braided rope (Packing) and a lot of fabricated products.
Our products were exported to Europe, North America, Japan, Singapore, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan as well as all over the Chinese mainland.
Our firm provides customers with continuous and stable quality assurance, strictly abiding by the ISO9001:2008 quality management system. Meanwhile, according to the Environment, Health and Safety requirement of Morgan Group, our firm provides employees with excellent work environment, customers with environmental friendly products and the community with friendly environment assurance.
Inheriting Morgan Group's innovative spirit and humanistic attention which has had a hundred years' arousing history and combining the two shareholders' wisdom, we will continue to provide global customers with the most satisfactory products and the finest services.
Fiber Glass Cloth FireproofConstruction - Building Materials - Beijing Morgan Ceramics Co.,Ltd - China - June 27, 2013 - contact company for price
The Morgan Fiberglass Cloth is produced by high quality fiberglass fiber and woven from yarn. It can be used for different environment according to the pre-texturized or not. The working temperature is 550°C (1020°F), and has good electrical insulati...
Electro And Hot Dipped Galvanized WireConstruction - Building Materials - Anping Jinshanglian Metals & Wire Meshes Co., Ltd - China - June 25, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Material: High Quality Low Carbon Steel Wire 2. Classification: Electro or Hot dipped galvanized 3. Zinc Coating: 8-25g/m2 for Electro Galvanized Wire; 60g - 220g/m2 for Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire 4. Specification: ①Tensile Strength: 400-580...
Waterproof Breathable MembraneConstruction - Building Materials - Ningbo Shanquan Building Material Co., Ltd. - China - June 24, 2013 - contact company for price
1), Introduction of Waterproof Breathable Membrane Breathable Membrane is a water resistant membrane but with high vapour permeability, use as diffusion open roofing felts under pitched roof tile or vapour permeable barrier housewraps on timber frame...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"