Features Specifications And Applications For Stainless Steel Expanded Metal - Chinaprice: contact company for price
economical metal to assure strength and safety. Our product is able to
withstand the corrosive atmospheres and harsh elements like grease, oil
and cleaning solutions, and it requires very little maintenance.
Stainless steel expanded metal specifications:
It has a variety of patterns including: standard, flattened, diamond, square, and round, hexagonal, architectural and decorative.
The metal of gauges: opening sizes, materials, sheet sizes and finishes. This expanded metal has the process forms diamond shaped openings in the sheet, allowing for the passage of light, air, heat, and sound.
Stainless steel expanded metal features:
Durable Easy to install
Low resistance to wind loads.
The Metal of Processing:
Stainless steel expanded metal is a finished product came from pressing after having been expanded. Each sheet is expanded in the regular form and then passed through a cold rolled reducing mill. In this process the length of the sheet is elongated, but the width of the sheet remains. The sheet is then sent through a leveler to maintain its flatness.
Stainless steel expanded metal can be used for screening, filtration, ventilation, security, architectural and decorative purposes, which is lightweight and easy to fabricate and form. With its slip-resistant properties and it is also the ideal solution for existing slippery flooring in industries such as food processing and pharmaceutical.
Features Specifications And Applications For Stainless Steel Expanded Metal
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Anping Glory Expanded Metal Factory
- Phone: 86-318-5821607
- Address: 99 Heping steet, Anping, Hebei, China, Anping, China
- Website: http://www.expandedmetalsupplier.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Glory Expanded Metal Factory is located in Anping, Hebei, China, the Wire Mesh Hometown, a professional manufacturer and supplier of all kinds of expanded metal products. With the numerical control technology and advanced expanded metal machines, we produce various materials, different hole types and wide applications expanded metals.
What we do?
Expanded metal is a form of metal stock made by shearing a metal plate in a press, so that the metal stretches, leaving diamond shaped voids surrounded by interlinked bars of the metal. We can supply the expanded metals as follows:
Aluminum Expanded Metal; Copper Expanded Metal; Low Carbon Steel Expanded Metal, Stainless Steel Expanded Metal.
By hole types:
Hexagonal Expanded Metal, Diamond Expanded Metal, Special Expanded Metal.
Expanded Metal Fencing, Expanded Metal Gratings, Expanded Metal Sheet, Expanded Angle Bead, Expanded Rib Lath, Decorative Expanded Metal, Expanded Metal Celling, Expanded Metal Walkways And Stair Treads.
Mdf Board 48cbm Pallet MelamineConstruction - Building Materials - Jinan Tengxiao Wood Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Medium-density fibreboard （MDF) USE: Decoration and furniture Face & Back: Plain or Melamine Density: 680-830KG/CBM Size: 1220*2440mm Glue: E0, E1, E2 Melamine: All kinds of color paper Thickness: 2mm-30 mm Packing: Inner packing: Inside palle...
BlockboardConstruction - Building Materials - Jinan Tengxiao Wood Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Blockboard, Laminated blockboard, Falcata blockboard : Core: Paulownia, poplar, pine, falcata Glue: E1 ， E2 Size: 1220*2440*12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 19mm, 30mm Face/back : okoume, bintangor, keruing, etc Usuage: door core , fancy , construction , fur...
Ceramic Wooden TilesConstruction - Building Materials - Louis valentino ceramic co. ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
special fascination of Louis Valentino's wooden tiles.It's new collection with the roller printing and mould technology which makes the tile more realistic and nature. Ceramic Wooden Tiles Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"