For Cement Polyvinyl Alcohol Pva Fiber - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process. The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollution-free, non-toxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, anti-aging properties. The products and cement with good adhesion can effectively prevent small cracks caused by the plastic shrinkage, Applicable to a variety of reinforcing materials, widely used in industrial and civil buildings walls, roof, floor and roads, bridges, tunnels, slope reinforcement. Because of the unique properties of PVA fibers, engineering, construction applications has a broad development prospects, it is an ideal replacement of asbestos completely new products.
(1) having good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus, low elongation.
(2) acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance.
(3) Light resistance: In the long sunshine, low loss fiber strength.
(4) Corrosion resistance: fiber buried underground for a long time does not mildew, rot, no insects.
(5) fibers have good dispersibility: no fiber adhesion, and good dispersion in water.
(6) fiber and cement, plastics and other affinity, high adhesion strength.
(7) non-toxic to humans and the environment.
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers and glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
- Posted By: ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Phone: 008655162372127
- Address: 18F, Block C, Winning Ocean Plaza,, No.680 South Maanshan Road, Hefei 230041 China, China
- Website: http://www.elite-indus.com
Published date: February 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Reformed in 2011, AEI is one of the professional Geosynthetics suppliers
& service providers, With a professionalteam with more than 10years,
through making unremitting efforts in the past years, AEI has become an
increasingly important supplier and distributor of Chinese Geosynthetics
international market. Our business scope including
GCL, Reinforcement fiber ect..
Geomembrane Plastic Geolock E Poly LockConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
1, Introduction Geomembrane connection lock is connected to the film developed and concrete is extruded hdpe strip products, e or t-shaped in cross-section is suitable firmly anchored in concrete. 2, Feature (1) geomembrane connection lock is a flexi...
1220 2440 18mm Construction OsbConstruction - Building Materials - LINYI CITY HEDONG DISTRICT LUJU INTERNATIONAL TRAD - China - January 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Because of its bending strength, OSB which is produced by us is the ultimate engineered wood product for timber framed constructions. The superior technical parameters of our OSB are the result of a carefully controlled process which retains the natu...
Building Materials And EquipmentConstruction - Building Materials - CHINA JIANGSU INTERNATIONAL FROEIGN ECONOMY COOPER - China - January 4, 2014 - contact company for price
undertaking construction works(civil wors such as office building, residence building, hotel, supermarket and so on) and exporting all range of current building materials such as waterproofing, interior and exterior decoration materials, mechanical, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"