Melt Extract Steel Fiber 446 430 304 310 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
using the company' s advanced Melt Extraction ( ME) and Melt Overflow (
MO) processes. Rapid cooling of the fiber during manufacture (
equivalent to 50, 000 per second) ' freezes' the metallurgical structure,
capturing it in an optimum state to resist high temperature corrosion -
a state which is impossible for conventionally cast steel to match.
- Phone: 8573122038286
- Address: Hetan district, Zhuzhou City , China
- Website: http://www.sunshine-material.com
Published date: November 19, 2015 -
- Business Description: Melt extract steel fiber, slit sheet steel fiber, cold draw stainless steel fiber, copper coated micro steel fiber , carbon steel fiber, mini shot steel fiber, furnace, aluminum melting furnance, midium frequency furnace, vaccum melting furnace
Sell Drywall Screw NailsConstruction - Building Materials - Pingdu Mingzong Hardware Factory - China - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Type: Drywall screw nails Materials: C1022 Head: Countersunk head, Pan head or Bugle head Thread: Fine screw, coarse screw Shank Diameter: 6BWG to 16BWG. Length: 1/ 2' to 10' or according to your request. Drive: Philips Surface treatment: bright ( po...
Sell Concrete Steel NailConstruction - Building Materials - Pingdu Mingzong Hardware Factory - China - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Type: Steel Concrete Nails Materials: 45# 60# or according to your request. Head: round shape head or no head. Point: diamond point Shank: fluted shank. Length: 1.5' , 2' , 2.5' , 3' , 4' or according to your request. Treatment: electro- galvanized o...
Sell U Type NailConstruction - Building Materials - Pingdu Mingzong Hardware Factory - China - November 16, 2015 - contact company for price
Type: U type Nails Materials: Q195, Q235 or according to your request. Shank Diameter: 6BWG to 16BWG. Length: 1/ 2' to 3' or according to your request. Shank: smooth shank or barbed shank. Treatment: bright ( polished) , electro- galvanized or hot- d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"