Pp Pet Continuous Filament Woven Geotextile - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Filament woven geotextile: It is made of high strength polypropylene, polyester, nylon or mixed them together, all of which keep the original strength. They were wovened together to form the pilotaxitic texture, which can keep certain structure and improve the original strength, It is widely used in river, coast, harbour, highway, railway, wharf, tunnel, bridge and other geotechnical engineering. The woven geotextile is a invaluable product and can be used for different kinds of request, for example, filtrition, seperation, reinforcement, protection and others.
High strength: Low deformation
Durability: Steady property, not easy to resolved, air-slaked and can keep the original property long term,
Anti-erosion: Anti-acid, anti-alkali, resist insects and mould.
Permeability: The woven geotextile can control the sieve size to retain certain permeability.
3, A glimpse at some of the many application areas:
• Roadways, parking lots, loading areas and construction sites
• Prevent drainage systems from clogging with fine particles
• Filtration, Protection and separation function
• Fluid transmission
• For waterway erosion control
• Reduce soil piping and embankment erosion
• Prevention of weed growth (in horticulture applications)
• Moisture conservation (in horticulture applications)
Filament woven geotextile specification
Physical Properties Test method Unit Typical Value
Unit Weight ASTM D 5261 g/m2 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1300
Tensile strength at break MD ASTM D 4595 KN/M ≥ 50 75 100 130 160 180 200 230 360
Tensile strength at break CD ASTM D 4595 KN/M ≥ 35 52 70 90 112 126 140 160 280
Elongation at break MD ASTM D 4595 % ≤ 35
Elongation at break CD ASTM D 4595 % ≤ 30
CBR Puncture Strength ASTM D 6241 KN 4 6.9 11 14 18 20.5 23 24 28
Tear Strength ASTM D 4533 KN 0.6 1 1.3 1.6 1.9 2 2.2 2.3 3.2
Permitivity ASTM D 4491 S-1 0.01-0.8
Pore opening size O90 ASTM D 4751 mm 0.06-0.7
Width:max 5.4m standard 3.6m other colors available
- Posted By: ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD
- Phone: 008655162372127
- Address: 18F, Block C, Winning Ocean Plaza,, No.680 South Maanshan Road, Hefei 230041 China, China
- Website: http://www.elite-indus.com
Published date: December 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: Reformed in 2011, AEI is one of the professional Geosynthetics suppliers
& service providers, With a professionalteam with more than 10years,
through making unremitting efforts in the past years, AEI has become an
increasingly important supplier and distributor of Chinese Geosynthetics
international market. Our business scope including
GCL, Reinforcement fiber ect..
High Quality Smooth Hdpe GeomembraneConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - December 17, 2013 - contact company for price
1，Description: Smooth HDPE Geomembrane(HTPLASTIC) is a black, high quality, high density polyethylene geomembrane produced from specially formulated, virgin polyethylene resin.The polyethylene resin is designed specifically for flexible and du...
High Quality Textured Surface Hdpe GeomembraneConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - December 17, 2013 - contact company for price
1，Introduce: HDPE geomembrane with textured is a new type of anti-leakage products, its one side textured and both sides textured can increase its coefficient of friction and function of preventing leakage, especially used in anti-leakage in s...
Best Price Pp Woven GeotextileConstruction - Building Materials - ANHUI ELITE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - China - December 17, 2013 - contact company for price
1，Description Woven Geotextile are made by weaving prestessed , non-biodegradable, slit-firm polypropylene tapes into a simple weave pattern.Woven geotextiles are used for subgrad stabilization requiring considerable strength.This product is e...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"