Pz Waterstop Hydrophilic Strips For Water Proofing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
of quality vulcanized rubber and other additives, which make it
expansible with physical properties of rubber. Comparing with bentonite
waterstop and butyl rubber waterstop, this one has following characters:
Features & benefits:
High watertight properties - once exposed to water, PZ waterstop will expand one to five times to fill all irregular surfaces, holes and spacing of surrounding concrete. Meanwhile, if the construction joints are displaced which will result in oversized gaps beyond elastic range of waterstops, traditional waterstop will lose its effect of water- proofing, but our PZ waterstop still performs great by continual swelling.
Much stronger taking advantages of cross- linked chemical structure at the atomic level. A roll of red PZ strip waterstop
PZ strip waterstop
Smaller size but uncompromising water swelling property.
Eliminate elastic fatigue caused by excessive compression.
Excellent water resistance, chemical resistance and anti- aging property.
Easy and quick to install.
Slow expansion type is also available as your request.
Deformation and concrete construction joints of civil engineering.
Water conservancy and hydropower projects, etc.
- Phone: 863182877988
- Address: Development zone, South Wang zhuang, Pengdu, Hengs, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.jointwaterstop.com
Published date: June 4, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hengshui Jingtong Engineering Rubber Co., Ltd. specializes in
manufacturing and exporting waterstop products since the establishment
in 1983. Adhering to the principle that quality determines the success
and failures. Our company pays much attention to quality managements and
today we are one of the leading companies owning customers in many
Waterstop products including PVC, TPV, HDPE and rubber waterstops
Two main ranges of products including waterstop series and strip waterstop series are supplied by our company. Waterstop series includes the products of PVC waterstop, HDPE waterstop, TPV & TPER waterstop, rubber waterstop, steel edge waterstop as well reinforced waterstop. Meanwhile, strips waterstops contain PZ waterstop, butyl waterstop and mastic waterstops. Additionally, as your request, waterstops can be made of other materials such as EPDM and silicone, etc.
To suit your specific scheme, waterstops can be made to order as your designs, even with complex profiles and different materials. So if you want to make a custom order, don't forget to enclose your design drawing, sizes and standards.
Tpv Tper Water Stop With Excellent Chemical ResistanceConstruction - Building Materials - Hengshui Jingtong Engineering Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - June 4, 2014 - contact company for price
TPV waterstop, also known as TPER waterstop, made of an alloy of rubber and plastic, acts as a fluid- tight diaphragm with excellent mechanical properties and higher chemical resistance than traditional waterstops. Without plasticizer, stabilizer or ...
Rubber Waterstop Ideal For High Movement JointsConstruction - Building Materials - Hengshui Jingtong Engineering Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - June 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Rubber waterstop, made of quality SBR ( styrene butadiene rubber) , neoprene rubber or natural rubber, is one of the widest types for concrete structure to prevent liquid leaking in or out. Generally, designed to be cast in the concrete, rubber water...
Steel Edge WaterstopConstruction - Building Materials - Hengshui Jingtong Engineering Rubber Co., Ltd. - China - June 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Steel- edge waterstop is a modification of traditional rubber waterstop with steel plate rings being inserted into the middle of vulcanized rubber. High liquid- tightness and high absorption of shear movements make the steel- edge waterstop a recomme...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"