Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe 90 Degree Long Radius R 1 5d Elbow - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Thickness:SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH100, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS etc
Max wall thickness:150mm
ASME B16.9-2007:Factory-Made Wrought Steel Butt-welding Fittings
ASME B16.28-2007:Wrought Steel Butt welding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
ASME B16.5-2007:Butt welding Ends
JIS B2311-1997:steel butt-welding pipe fittings for ordinary use
JIS B2312:steel butt-welding pipe fittings
DIN 2605-1:steel butt-welding pipe fittings;elbows and bends with reduced pressure factor
- Phone: 8653285761028
- Address: mengcun, Cangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.pipeandfittings.cn/
Published date: January 3, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Australian Kwikstage ScaffoldingConstruction - Building Materials - Wuxi Rapid Scaffold (Engineering) Co.,Ltd - China - January 2, 2014 - contact company for price
As a professional scaffolding manufacturer for years' experience in China, we have obtained many certification authority, including ISO9001:2008, ISO14000, CE, OHSAS18000 and our products are also tested to meet USA standard (ANSI A10.8), Australia/N...
Hot Water Radiator Tim3 680Construction - Building Materials - BEIZHU RADIATOR Co.,Ltd - China - January 1, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description: hot water radiator TIM3/680 for Algeria market. 1) Highly resistant to corrosion and long life span; 2) hot water radiator TIM3/680 without molding sand attached to inner surface; 3) Large water capacity and good thermal inertia,...
False Ceiling T GridsConstruction - Building Materials - Shijiazhuang Jason Building Materials Import And E - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications ceiling T grids: 1)main tee:32/38*24*0.3*3600 2)cross tee:26*24*0.3*1200 4)wall angle:22*22*0.4*3000 Ceiling T grids can be made of different size which is according to different size of ceiling board. Ceiling T grids has many advantag...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"