Smart Glass Magic Switchable Privary - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. thickness:5+5mm, 6+6mm, or the other thick you need
3. size: max size: 1800x3000mm
min size: 100x150mm
4.feature: it's transparent when power on, and is hazy when power off.
5. warranty: one year
6. application: widely used in meeting room, boss room, bathroom etc.
7. can protect one't privary very well.
- Posted By: Shenzhen Hongjia Glass Product Co,.Ltd
- Phone: 8615989356731
- Address: Room803,Baiwang Mansion,Baimang Village,Xili Town,, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.hongjiaglass.com
Published date: November 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
3 25mm Tempered GlassConstruction - Building Materials - Shenzhen Hongjia Glass Product Co,.Ltd - China - November 20, 2013 - contact company for price
1. thickness:3-25mm 2. color: Normal clear, extra clear, F green, Ford blue, Gold bronze, Grey bronze, Black, Grey 3. MQQ: 1pc 4. Authentication: CCC (China Compulsory Certification); BS; EN12150-1:2000 5. size: Flat Tempered Glass (Thickness:3-25mm)...
Durable 1220 2440mm Mdf For Interior Decoration Sample AvailableConstruction - Building Materials - Wanfuda Wood Industry CO.,LTD - China - November 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Name:1220*2440mm mdf Size:1220*2440mm(4*8ft) Thickness:8mm--30mm Density:730--750kg/m3 Glue:WBP/MR Formaldehyde:E0, E1, E2 Surface:sanding Certificate:CARB, ISO14001, ISO9001 Package:in loose or in pallet Payment:30%T/T in advance and 70%T/T balance ...
Attn Galvanized Steel Coil From China ManufactoryConstruction - Building Materials - Zhengzhou City Unites Steel Industrial Co., Ltd - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Base Material: Hot dip Al-Zinc coated steel sheet (AZ) Hot dip galvanized steel sheet (HDG) Coating Mass:Zinc: 60-275g/m2, Al-Zn: 60-180g/m2. Thickness: 0.21-1.55mm Width: 600-1250mm Internal Diameter: ∮508mm, ∮610mm Quality standard: EN1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"