Tecon Shoring Tower Bros - Chinaprice: contact company for price
TECON Shoring tower bros is a cost- effective system for high shoring and heavy loads.
It mainly contains two series, heavy duty ST60 and standard duty ST35. ST60 provides loading capacity up to 60KN per leg while ST35 provides loading capacity up to 35KN per leg.
TECON Shoring tower bros is widely used in bridges, subways, buildings and any other civil engineering projects where high shoring or heavy loads is necessary.
* For heavy loads upto 2m thickness slab
* For high shoring like fly over roads and working platform around tower
* Maximizing the usage of materials for different projects easily due to various sizes of cross bracing
* Can be moved by trolley or crane, even with whole large unit - once assembled, whole phase application without repeated dismantiling and assembly.
* Key role in slab flex and slab table formwork>> Anti- falling lock garanteed a whole table formwork unit during crane- lift to next storey
* 4 sizes of main frame: 1.5m* 1.5m / 1.5m* 1.2m / 1.2m* 1.5m / 1.2m* 1.2m
* 7 sizes of cross bracing covering wide range of inter- frame spacing: 1.0m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m. 2.0m, 2.25m, 2.5m
* Q345 high- strength steel for vertical tubes
* Option: working loading capacity upto 60KN and 35KN for ST60 and ST35 correspondingly
* Minimum 60μ m hot- dipped galvanization guarantees long duration of usage
Bridge, metro station, flyover road, buildings & other civil projects ect.
- Posted By: TECON Construction Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 865165650586
- Address: NO.399 East Baodai Rd., Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.teconform.com
Published date: October 13, 2014 -
- Business Description: TECON Construction Technology Co., Ltd
As the specialist in formwork & scaffolding engineering area, TECON
devotes itself in providing better products & services for our customers
in construction industry all over the world.
TECON business is built on working with customers together and striving to satisfy all their requirements, with its know how, reliable quality & in time service.
TECON, for those who build.
Thanks to TECON experienced technical team, safety, cost effective and efficiency have already been considered even at the very beginning of product development.
At TECON, you will experience excellent one stop service throughout the whole phases of your projects, from budgeting to completion. We assist you with optimal technical planning, order delivering, on site supervising, and even more than these.
We have a wide range of products line which covers climbing formwork, wall formwork, slab formwork, column formwork, beam formwork, shoring towers and all kinds of scaffoldings. They are widely used in residential & commercial buildings, fly over roads, bridges, tanks, dams and other civil engineering projects.
Good Price Prime Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel SheetsConstruction - Building Materials - Zhangjiagang Baiyao Import&Export Co., Ltd - China - October 13, 2014 - contact company for price
Commodity Galvanised steel coil Technical Standard: JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143 Grade DX51D / DX52D/ DX53D/ S250, 280, 320GD Types: Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality Width 914/ 1000/ 1200/ 1219/ 1250/ 1500 mm Thickness 0.15-...
Tecon Slab Flex 20 FormworkConstruction - Building Materials - TECON Construction Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 13, 2014 - contact company for price
Brief Introduction TECON Slab Flex 20 Formwork is the basic slab formwork mainly consisted by plywood, H20 timber beam and shoring parts. It is flexible enough due to its simple components. By different spacing of girders and adjustment of shorings, ...
Tecon Slab Table 20 FormworkConstruction - Building Materials - TECON Construction Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 13, 2014 - contact company for price
Brief Introduction TECON Slab Table 20 Formwork is a highly efficient and convenient system for medium area slab project. They can be transported to next position as whole table units whether by trolley or by crane lift. Feature * For any storey heig...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"