Wire Mesh Machine Welded Panel - Chinaprice: contact company for price
With novelty, high degree of automation, operational safety and
reliability, easy operation, long life and low prices. Product neat and
beautiful, diverse specifications.
Mesh size (mm) 12.7-101.6(1/2'-4')
Welding width (mm) 914.4-1219.2
Wire diameter (mm) Ø0.63-Ø2
Max volume mesh size (mm) 120(400')
Welding speed (mesh/min) 65 (radial)
Power Supply 380/220V.50-60HZ
50KWA X 4
Dimensions (mm) 2600 X 1700 X 1350
- Posted By: Anping Tianyue Welded Wire Mesh Co., LTD
- Phone: 8613623289181
- Address: Anping,China, Hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.weldpanel.com
Published date: May 4, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Seamless Concentric Reducer Carbon Steel Pipe Fittigs Butt WeldingConstruction - Building Materials - Shijiazhuang Jinyaode Pipeline Co.,Ltd - China - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
type: seamless concentric reducer size: DN15-DN1200; DN15-DN600 wall thickness: STD SCH40 Connection butt welded Applicable Standard: ASME/ANSI B16.9 Material: carbon steel: 26Mn，Q235 Quality: SO9001:2008 Packaging: wooden cases or pallets, or...
Straight Tee Fittings Sch20 Sch30 Exporter From ChinaConstruction - Building Materials - Shijiazhuang Jinyaode Pipeline Co.,Ltd - China - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Type: straight tee Size: DN650-DN1200 Wall Thickness: SCH20, SCH30 Material: Alloy steel:（ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP911, 15Mo3 15CrMoV, 35CrMoV） Applicable Standard: ASME B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS SP 43, MSS SP43,...
U Bend Dimention 48mm 60mm 73mm Pipe FittingsConstruction - Building Materials - Shijiazhuang Jinyaode Pipeline Co.,Ltd - China - May 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Angle: 22.5 deg, 30deg Type: 3D, 4D, 5D Dimension: 48mm, 60mm, 73mm material: carbon steel; alloy steel; stainless steel Wall Thickness: SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD Connection Socket, weld, tread Method of Making push， suppressed， fo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"