Concrete Plant Stationary Sumab 60 70 - Swedenprice: contact company for price
flaps of control. Planetary twin-shaft mixer, skip 1875/1250 l SICOMA
TURBO (Italy). (On customer’s request can be delivered twin-shaft
horizontal mixer). Weight dosing of cement, aggregates and liquid
additives, 2 additives pumps, automation AAB (Sweden), computer program
Siemens (Germany), control cabin, dosing system Sumab (Sweden)
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: April 12, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Mobile Concrete Plant Fibo Intercon 11 4 750Construction - Cement / Concrete - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - April 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Mobile concrete plant Fibo Intercon 11/4-750 mixer. From 2002 Capacity - 6-9 m3/h, 1 aggregate silo (3, 2 m³) water tank 250 l, computer Icon, incl. big-bag silo for cement.. Good condition. We send an offer for the Clients requests. 'Scandinavian & ...
Mobile Concrete Plant F 2200Construction - Cement / Concrete - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - April 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Mobile concrete plant F – 2200, from 2008: on frame. Capacity 40-55 m³/h. Mixer: 2200/1450 L. 4 aggregate silo ( 4x 3m³). Chemical additives pump. High pressure cleaner. Air compressor. Control system: computer (50 concrete mix recipes), panel displa...
Stationary Concrete Plant Sumab 30 40 M3Construction - Cement / Concrete - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - April 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete plant Sumab 30 - 40 m3. Capacity 30 - 40 m3/hour, 4 aggregate storages 20 m3 with pneumatic flaps of control. Planetary mixer 750/500 l with skip feed Sicoma (Italy), conveyor of feed aggregates, additives pump, automatic control ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"