Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde Os P - Chinaprice: contact company for price
SNF's full name is Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Condensate. Its high purity makes cement particles with high dispersancy, low foaming, high range water reducing and obvious strengthening so that we can accelerate project mould turnover and construction speed, and save cement, and also improve cement mobility and workability. SNF is a high range concrete admixture of concrete cast-in-place, prefabricating, pump and curing.
- Posted By: SURE CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.SHIJIAZHUANG
- Phone: 8631185697096
- Address: No.99 Tabei Road , Shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.surechemical.com
Published date: June 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer 98 PowderConstruction - Cement / Concrete - SURE CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.SHIJIAZHUANG - China - June 26, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Application Poly-Carboxylate is a superplasticizer for high performance concrete, high strength concrete, high volume fly ash/slag concrete and grouting/self-leveling screed/mortar. 2. Characterstic 1） High early strength: Significant incre...
Sulfonated Melamine Formaldehyde Resin SuperplasticizerConstruction - Cement / Concrete - SURE CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.SHIJIAZHUANG - China - June 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Brief: Concrete High-range Water-reducer SM (Sulfonated Melamine-formaldehyde Resin) is a polymer electrolyte, SM is the best one of existing concrete admixtures in comprehensive properties. It is able to prepare high-strength concrete and fl...
Ordinary Portland Cement 42 5 GradeConstruction - Cement / Concrete - Peterson International - USA - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
We are ready to supply cement with following Details: COMMODITY: ORDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT 42.5 GRADE ORIGIN : INDIA/TURKEY/PAKISTAN PACKING : In 50 Kg Bags/BULK. QUANTITY & PRICE: SPOT CONTRACTS: 12, 500 MT – USD 116.00/pmt 25, 000 MT – USD 111.00/pm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"