Fiberglass Frp Grp Canopy - Indiaprice: contact company for price
protection to various sensitive electronic, electrical and
Instrumentation equipment is must. They provide protection shade for
equipment lying in the open or hazardous areas and proper protection
from dust, sunlight, rain etc.
We provide customized canopies for electrical motor, instrumentation device, junction boxes, field communication devices etc.
- Posted By: Aeron Composite Pvt.Ltd.
- Phone: 917965258500
- Address: Block No 496/P, Tajpur Road, Sarkhej Bawala Highwa, Ahmedabad, India
- Website: http://www.aeroncomposite.com
Published date: August 6, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are manufacturer of FRP/GRP products..We provide Cable Tray,Grating, Structural Profile,Canopy, Trefoil Clamps,Poles & Mast.
Features of the product are as follows
High Load Carying
Fiber Glass Cable TraysConstruction - Electrical - Aeron Composite Pvt.Ltd. - India - August 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic( FRP) are increasingly being considered as a superior material of construction in many fields. FRP has proved immensely beneficial i wide range of industrial applications due to following features- Corrosion Free No risk...
Fiber Glass Trefoil Clamps Cable CleatsConstruction - Electrical - Aeron Composite Pvt.Ltd. - India - August 6, 2014 - contact company for price
Aeron Composites manufactures Trefoil Clamps/ Cable Cleats. They are used for laying single core cables in Trefoil touching formation which helps to maintain magnetic symmetry thereby avoiding electromagnetic heating and loss of current. Aeron Trefoi...
Hot Dip Galvanized Emt Ul797 With Ansi CertificateConstruction - Electrical - Weifang East Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. - China - March 25, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications 1. hot dip galvanized EMT UL797 2. UL File NO. E340594 3. UL certificate 4. Hot dip galvanized Product Information Product Name : hot dip galvanized EMT UL797 ; Standard: UL797 & ANSI C80.3 File No. : E340594; Tade Size : from 1/ 2” to...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"